So... I ended up with some pretty poor fetishes...

So... I ended up with some pretty poor fetishes, I like young girls generally around early teen years and I've always had an incest facination. My 13 year old cousin fits the bill and after talking to her I got nudes and she said she would let me do anything I want to her. I have a girlfriend and a baby on the way, I am perfectly happy but this is a whole other level. If i pass on this opportunity will I ever be complete? I am a moral fag and don't want to cheat on my girlfriend and I also don't want to pedo but this is it, what do i do Sup Forumsros?

Pic unrelated

>what do i do Sup Forumsros?
Be careful

Stay with your girlfriend dood, too many variables and shit to get fucked up if you bang your 13 year old cousin.

I think you had a typo, pretty sure you meant to say she's 18. Post nudes

Don't forget to give your girl attention, fuck your cousin, post nudes, and keep smashing that young girl pussy Sup Forumsro

Good advice.

You seem quite sensible, this seems like what I will end up doing.

Willing 13 year olds don't come along every day. You might never have this opportunity again.

Smash.

Didn't save any for safety reasons.

I really don't think i'm going to cheat on her. It just doesn't seem right, happened too many times to me.

>incest fascination

So was it your uncle or stepdad?

Fuck her and if shit hits the fan just kill yourself, just be careful.

Imagine the cloud of fear you're going to have as soon as you finish busting that nut.

At any moment the stupid 13 year old might tell someone, and then you're straight v&.

Potentially losing your girlfriend, your kid and your freedom isn't worth the short thrill of fucking her. Don't do man, you'll live to regret it.

Going with this, thanks for the advice Sup Forumsros, glad there are sensible people here other than just a bunch of trolls.

If she's your cousin and you're quite close, I doubt she'd say anything. 13 year olds are old enough to understand consequences, but just to be safe i'd talk about it first.

Post pics, fag.

Dude, you crossed a line, I hope your uncle murders your ass.

>I am a moral fag
then dont fuck a 13 yr old you fucking monster. Especially not a family member!

>If i pass on this opportunity will I ever be complete?
yes. if you take this opportunity then you will be cursed and suffering will consume your life.
doubles (hopefuly) confirm.

reroll for curse on OP

>Fucking children
>Fetish

But seriously, just wait until your kid is 13. If he's lucky you'll be dead by then.

go hard or kill yourself bruh.

Enjoy your mutant chud baby.

Smash it hard and ruin that puss!!worst case force her to have a late term abortion and eat the baby!! I would

THIS

Smash your cousin, think of me when you're doing it.

Actually you will have another opportunity to do this n 12 years when your child turns 13. Fuck it right family is family.

Just do it,,but first kill your pregnant girlfriend ,,you don't want the guilt of cheating on her hanging over you while your pounding that tight child's asshole..am I right?!

Fuck it I'd hold out for a solid 10,,year old

Fuck it,,I'd hold out for a solid 10,, year old

Smash it,,just take her to Tijuana everything's legal there. I fucked a hooker there then killed her and she was only 9 1/2. Mexico is cool

Smash it..maybe ur girlfriend would like to join you then you could have a foursome.