Kill slowly, kill, kill

From left to right, fuck marry kill

Kill, kill, kill with fire.

Fuck you guys. Kate is smokin got. Too bad she doesn't like cock

Fuck, marry, kill

I don't see it my dude

She bashes trump, instant kill.

Who's the center one?

Problem is, Katheryn Winnick is 40 while Ellen only *looks* 40.

Marry Elen Page
Kill whoever the fuck is in the middle
Fuck Kate McKinnon

This is the best outcome.

Katheryn Winnick. Perhaps best known for playing Lagertha on Vikings, but basically takes any role where she has a sex scene with other actresses. Shit's gotta be in her contract or something.

FUCK KATHERYN WINNICK IS A LESBIAN? THIS IS BULSHIT

Glass closet, user.

Has anything been confirmed though, for the love of kek please tell me it hasn't.

Really? Look at that smile she has. God damn dimples. Nice slim body.

She's into martial arts, and at 39 has never married, or even had a public boyfriend.

If it's any consolation, here's a possibly fake story written by someone who claims to have hooked up with her:

>Well, I won’t give you too much details ;-) It was end of august 2015, as I said I’m often in Dublin for my job. This time we went there as a team and one evening we went to a pub to have a beer and sat down next to a rather big group in a corner (some Viking-crewmembers), with whom we started chatting and talking. I was just next to KW (who was dressed very casual, nothing you would notice) and we talked about our jobs, she told me she is an actress and when I asked her anything I might know, she replied Vikings. Then I realized who she is, told her a bit flirty I haven’t been into it, but now that I know she is in it I will watch it for sure and that seemed like an icebreaker for her.

>Immediately she got very flirty and touchy, we had a nice conversation, also as we are both into martial arts and traveled Asia, she for martial arts, I for mountaineering. What else to say, one thing led to the other and seen that my hotel was just across the street…she was very active, very comfortable and I felt her strength when holding my wrists. I do not know what her deal is, if gay or bi, out or closeted or whatever, but this was for sure not her first time with a woman, she knew exactly what she was doing and she was doing it good. Also in the pub: If you have a minimum of a gaydar then it will go crazy when you see her in real life. She doesn’t even ping to me now I checked her on the internet, but in the pub intuitively it was quite clear to me she is into women. Well, alas, in the morning we parted and I don’t think our paths will ever cross again. It’s my biggest secret, because nobody will ever believe me anyway. About me: I’m 32, femme with an athletic body, dark hair, was dressed rather casual that evening.

Kill with fire, kill with a baseball bat, kill with a knife.

I'll be in my bunk ....

Anyone else not understand John Cena?

Like, come come all he has to do is wave his hand infront of his face, and then people cant see him? Surely if this were the case he wouldn't appear on camera and the WWE would have a nightmare filming him. If I were Vince and a wrestler came up to me and said he wanted to join up but he would do all the fighting whilst invisible I'd tell him to fuck off because its probably just some chode excuse to slack off the job.

Because he...that...see, the thing is...

left-to-right:

Fuck (eh, she's my type); Kill (I don't like Vikings); Marry (she's funny, and meanwhile it'll be easier for me to deal with the door-wide-open marriage that I'd need to do anyway if I were to marry a gay).

Fuck Ellen because I feel like she'd object more.

Kill middle because I have no clue who she is and anything I don't understand, I must kill.

Marry Kate because who cares, I'm busy hate fucking Ellen.