Should I kill myself Sup Forums I won't live stream but I'll do it...

Should I kill myself Sup Forums I won't live stream but I'll do it? I mean I have nothing to live for and half of the shit anyone knows about me is a lie. Should I kms the first dubs decides my sentence

>Pic related, I bought it today

You've got a pretty cool shotgun now. Isn't that something to live for?

Do it, faggot.

No you have a long life ahead of you

No dont kill yourself fuck a bunch of different girls start with a asian one

Shoes on carpet come on man

He got dubs of dubs! You have to stay alive.

you had one job

Stop being a bitch an then you won't kill yoursel

dis
and roll

now it's time to visit your old school bro

He wasn't gonna do it. OP is a faggot.

dont b autist

If you don't live stream then there's no point. Only do it if you live stream

roll

or you could toughen the fuck up, grow some balls, quit caring what other people think, be your true self. and be happy.

Is than an Akkar shotgun? Handguard looks the same as mine. Go have fun with it, good gun.

If you kill yourself with a gun, it will add to the liberal argument for gun control. Dont be a faggot and do it another way

you should probably quit being such a bitch and do something productive with your life

>winrar

I am conflicted, dubs as a reply to this post determine my ability to live, also I'm drinking and Rick is a nigger Jew

Winrar

you have not the balls to kill yourself pussy if you make no livestream youre just a faggot and we wont believe you

TRIPPPSSSSS

Fine ill Livestream nigger

Before you do, will you please buy me a game on my wishlist? GodisaBuddhist

rolling for the kill cam. [Tiffany's pizza emoji]

Nice airsoft gun

Don't use that Benelli! Whoever gets it after you die won't want to use it because you killed yourself with it. Use anything else. Plus you might drop it or something as it goes off, killing you.

yea but first send me money per Paypal if not say another method i have paypal steam amazon and bitcoin heres my PayPal [email protected]

Roll dubs telling me to kms and I will

>Airsoft

Stop beeing a faggot and make a livestream when you shoot your brain out

KYS

Ohhh yeah tiny chat url

No get a dog

Dude, the way I see it is if you really want to kill yourself and you are serious about it, why not try rob a bank or something. Try get away with something cool like that. If you get away with it you may have a lot of cash and not want to kill yourself and if you get caught then get the cops to kill you

Kill urself

KYS nigger

This

Trips demand my compliance

Holy shit son do you wear a size 7 in women's? You really should kill yourself

Kill yourself OP

Trips check

nahbro take that nice ass gun and go shoot some cans or something blow off some steam. i wont pretend to know what your life is like but there are good things iin life. always. maybe not now but just wait a while. maybe if ur bored call suicide prevention or something just dont rush to conclusions. suuicide is a permenant solution to a temporary problem

>I have nothing to live for and half of the shit anyone knows about me is a lie.
You're really that good at lying to people?!?
Hell, I'll give you something to live for.....You're going to be a world class salesman pulling in hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of dollars a year.

Use a slug instead of shot.

11 cus baggy jeans cus I'm fat

yea and getting raped by a nigger in jail if he survives, good idea man we wanna see blood.

Why should you die alone? Aren't there people who have hurt you or you disagree with? Your last chance to add meaning to your life. T.Satan

00 buck. stream it

There's nothing "cool" about robbing banks or hurting other people, you ignorant dumbfucker!

In womens?

>potato cam
you must kill yourself
also, model name for shotgun, i like it and want one

dont be a retard

shut up and go to my little pony section faggot.

Yes but you have to do it as we tell you to. Massive marijuana overdose. Drive all the way to Colorado, buy all the bubblehash and middle shelf weed you are allowed at each location, mix the hash with the weed in a grinder and roll it all up into king sized joints. Then go for a long hike at night while chain smoking.

suicide by cop, dumbass stormfag

Dubs. Kill urself faggystyle

at very least go rob a bank or something. dont kill anyone else tho that would defeat the point. that way either u get away and have more moneys or u get caught and maybe killed. have it ur way. just dont shoot any cops or anyone they got families n shit

Stream it. I don't care if I don't get to see it. I do, however want to see it.

Die of old age pansy

Kill urself faggot

Winrar

Kill a rothchild or some other uber rich jew.

you will be a legend if you kill yourself and everybody will notice you man and every girl will regret beeing not with you together.
die as a hero or live as a faggot.

Do it. With timestamp or fake.

Op here, I need a steaming site that works with phones and next trips decides my fate

Timestamped pic required. Livestreaming it or not shouldn't matter at all to you since you'd be dead anyway.

On the off-chance this isn't bait, do a bunch of random shit like fucking a bunch of hookers, taking a cheap flight to a far off place, masturbate more than 50 times in one day, etc, then reconsider your options.

And if you do kill yourself then make use of yourself first. Donate your organs, blood, sperm, stuff like that. Sell all your shit and give the money to someone you know will need it. Mow your neighbor's lawns. Even track down the weird dude on /trash/ that fucks certificates and mail your high school diploma to him. You can be useful to someone, and maybe it'll make you feel better about yourself.

Then livestream it, that way you don't die alone.

fuck it, just use periscope

use younow or twitch

its better then being a little baby. i didn't say kill people you assfucker. at least go out with some class.

daddy's gun, better wipe it down or he'll know you played with it manlet. Tiny feet, baggy pants prolly means you have little matchstick legs too. No wonder you want to end it all, but you don't have the balls for it, lets face it

Do it OP

Use twitch

periscope is the easiest to use on phone and fast af to set up and i have it installed already sooooooooooo....

shut up after his dead he is dead no one cares about this stuff they will all care about him .

>I won't live stream it
kys nigger

Do it faggot

stream on twitch and you will be the hero

Agreed

WASTE OF FUCKING TRIPS

Trips

If you're not gonna livestream it whats the point. Just go live faggot.

no user.
>tell people the truth
>work towards living a better life
Your life is worth an infinite potential, you simply have to strive towards a goal and you can accomplish great things.

Live stream it on YouTube. That's really easy and you already have the app.

You're welcome

Op here kys nigger that's gay

Do it already. YouTube sounds good.

Hire hooker. Get dick sucked. Don't die

Give uel

Jesus loves you.. did you know that, and you have value to him

This thread is fake and gay. OP is fake and gay. When this is trips OP you must an hero and livestream

use periscope

Jesus doesn't exist faggot

Twitch. Be an hero!

I will nigger don't doubt me I'm fucked on tequila also someone tell me to kms with trips I will live stream on YouTube

>Pic related

Now leave in style .