Brendan Fraiser Death thread
We create rumors about Brendan's suicide
>clearly depressed
>most people have heard of him
>people don't still follow him closely, so it will be believable
plan
>change Wikipedia page to say he was dead
>spread news to Reddit
>they are fucking obsesses with nostalgia shit, and will unknowing spread the rumor like wildfire

Also this is the story
After successive failures in recent feature films and heavy criticism , actor Brandon freiser succumbed to depression and was found dead in his house in California, doctors have yet to confirm the cause of death , but it's believed freiser "45" died after heavy drug abuse , freisers ex wife told us on an exclusive interview that the lack of ambition and work drove Brandon to serious depression, the actors guild mourns the loss of this great actor

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f95iocB2fHk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do we do this?

People have spread rumours of his death repeatedly, so this is really unoriginal, other than you're spelling his name wrong. Good luck, idiot.

bump

we'd have to make fake tweets from other actors. We would also have to watch out for snitches

nobody would care

should we try someone else?

Nah Brendan is the only actor who people have heard of, is suicidal, and no one follows now

Lets not

maybe we should try like bill cosby or something(aka someone who isnt exactly in a situation to say they arent dead)

Yea

It's true. You could just flush him down the toilet and no one would give a fuck. He's done.

Yeah but it would be harder to fake a B list actors death than a D list actor

This is the 10th fucking time this has been done with him. No one will believe it.

Jim Carrey is aswell you fucktard. not only Brendan Fraser is a depressed actor

Maybe this will trigger him to actually kill himself though. That would be awesome.

He died of leukemia years ago.

nicolas cage

People still follow Jim Carey

But I like Brendan. Don't be a meanie.

Jim Carrey is Depressive , would be a good target , and more original than targetting Brendan like always.

This. He's one you would expect to hear on the news dying doing something fucking retarded.

Let's go with Jim Carrey.

He already died you nark

during filming of national treasure 3, Nicolas Cage died attempting his own stunt

This would actually be believable and funny
Has anyone faked Cosbys death before

Elton John tried to kill himself by sticking his head in a glass stove and breathing in the deadly gases. He wrote the song "Someone Saved My Life Tonight" about the event.

yeah once i think. it was at the height of the accusations

ded

So Nicolas Cage or Bill Cosby? And does it have to be death related or should we just make up a rumor

Bill Cosby and it should be a suicide rumor.

We should make up a rumour that cosby is a rapist

Cosby

Who's gonna make the fake tweets?

Oh fuckin kek

The perfect plan. Nobody would ever suspect it was untruthful

I know right? he's so sweet and innocent

Stop me if you've heard this one...

Shia LaBeouf would be more fitting hwndu

so we doin cosby?

yee

shia's still pretty active tho. what if we sad he was shot trying to setup his flag on private property or soemthin like that

whos in for cosby

how about we dont do a suicide thread how 'bout we fuck over his wife for fucking him over

Me

Not your personal army Brendan

come on im so sad

youtube.com/watch?v=f95iocB2fHk