What does Sup Forums think of my neckbeard?

What does Sup Forums think of my neckbeard?

Should I shave it?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/dQWxNV3
theguardian.com/science/2015/apr/09/bald-truth-plucking-hair-out-can-stimulate-growth-study-finds
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

m.imgur.com/dQWxNV3

bump

Shave it to a straight line, its too patchy to look good on the very bottom.

You do you

I wish it grew on my face, but it only grows on my neck

Fucking Italian genetics

go to a barbershop. Ask the barber to help you give shape to your beard

Hello brother. Glory to allah!

Use a nice straight razor and go for a deep cut right across the neck.

Oh shit, maybe I do look like a fucking Arab cunt.

I'm shaving this ASAP

It's horrible dude

Allahu akbar, never shave. Inshallah

لوة

wash your fucking hair

I just showered before taking this, which is why it may look oily -- it's just a bit wet, fam

لا تحلق

If you tweeze all the hairs where it's thin it will make more hairs grow. You might have to do it 3 to 4 times but you notice a difference within the year.

>Fucking Italian genetics
has less to do with genetics and more to do with your shitty low testosterone. Stop masturbating so much, lift some god-damn weights three days a week, start a multi-vitamin and stay hydrated. You'll be a caveman by june.

...Jacob?

Horseshit, I was a starting WR in HS that could bench 50% over his weight, an Army Ranger for 4 years and I have lifted and done hand to hand training so much I should open a gym. Didn't have a full beard until I was in my 30's, just like every male in my family line through my father for over 6 generations.

Appreciate the tips, anons. I'm sure all of this will help.

Nope

shave it, you andrew luck looking asshat

yes shave it you look like a fucking retard and you can't grow a beard

this actually destroys the follicle, don't do it.

whatever you say pansy

I was going to research it anyway before doing something like that. We all know Sup Forums has a history of giving shitty advice

Only if done for years...But if done only a few times it will stimulate growth. Its been proven in lab rats and I did it myself and IT WORKS!

I'm only telling you because I've done it myself OP
But here's my links:
theguardian.com/science/2015/apr/09/bald-truth-plucking-hair-out-can-stimulate-growth-study-finds

I can't grow anything on my face, but my balls sure make up for it.

No, you should take up a nerd hobby and start shitposting on /tg/ you'll fit right in.

You can also put rogaine(minodoxil) on your face.

Bump

bump