Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8JSugF1EH3s
youtube.com/watch?v=7PZYFr7l9qI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not my type

i would slap her in the face

That's a dude.

no one wants to see your dick dude...take that shit somewhere else faggot

I would never find myself in a Target Starbucks, so this is literally impossible.

You're a dude.

Last time I checked I was.

Stop looking at me. Stop it. I'm autistic and don't like making eye contact with people reeeeeeeeee

Hey user, fuck fascists, right?

kys

>unzips penis
>wiggles eyebrows seductively

checkd

Hey, howzit going?

yeah, because who would want to fuck those beta nu-males she has hanging around her, huh? fucking pansies

*Head expoldems*

Hard day of bullying the poor and elderly?

Bitch belongs at Walmart

I've dated bitches like this before. Zero personality. Hey I know lets dress trendy and then sit around and mope about our pointless lives. Well gee I know, how about take a goddamn interest in the world and fucking do something ya useless cunt...

I know, fucking Democrats and their hate filled rhetoric and tactics.
They should leave the poor and elderly alone.

looks like law and order!

LAAAAW and ORRRR DURRRR

The rioters cover their faces, she wouldn't do that.

yeah, what are they thinking, they should breathe in the tear gas as deeply as possible.

Indeed. Their postergirl should be ashamed.

>stares at me
>stare her down to establish dominance
>I am alpha
>unzip dick turn 360 degrees and walk away

Those Democrats and there constant insisting that we pay Medicare and social security. Pfft....

*stares back*

Exactly. How many Republican protests do you remember that turned violent when Obama was elected?
I remember 0. It's always been Democrats and other leftist "liberals" that do the rioting, the attacking, and spread the most hate.
Republicans are no saints, but at least they stay civilized.

That was last year, now they're encouraging we pepper spray anyone that doesn't outwardly hate Trump. Have you not been watching the news?

*glances*
*look back at phone*

Those democrats and their looting and burning things when someone they don't like was a planned speaker at a college...

TFW you realize that one obsessed, Chris Chan-tier user keeps posting and posting this average at best girl.

The autism is real.

So true. You support the fairly elected president of the United States? Pepper spray for you. Remember when all those Romney fans rioted and pepper sprayed Obama supporters? Me neither.

Hi. Don't think I didn't see you picking your scab a minute ago. There's a lot of blood combing out and I'm worried about what you did with is once you picked it off.

Not that I would expect any less from her leftist scumbag friends. They were organizing riots before the election when they thought it was a sure thing. In the bag. Slam dunk.

Has anyone hacked the grunge tooth cookie bitch's noodz yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=8JSugF1EH3s

*raise eyebrow*
*whip out the dick*

whos the grunge tooth cookie bitch?

There was want nood of her floating around for awhile, but it wasn't that great.

I'm down. Lets go.

Would like to see. Chewbacca dog in payment.

Her friends do this. I wonder why the FBI is investigating rumors of Russian election interference instead of death threats against the commander in chief. Is the president going to be assassinated because of their incompetence?

They're now openly carrying weapons in the streets to their "protests."

>Pilot V7/V5

someone has decent taste in pens.

could be his boyfriend, or his mom, or whoever took the pic.

Who do you think has the most to gain by creating civil unrest in our great nation? Who would gain if our leaders are killed and the country descends into civil unrest and war?

The FBI is investigating Russian meddling? Maybe they should start with Antifa.

youtube.com/watch?v=7PZYFr7l9qI

Fuck yes. Let's see who will fire the first shots

>Lel target is so retro and starbucks is so main stream. I only drink coffee maid by my personal barrister Zendue from the coffee shop The Flying Doo. My band has a poster up on the wall. We're going to be big any day now. My mom says so.

>leftist "liberals"
they're anarchists, idiot. You shouldn't have dropped out of school.