Ask a guy who just took 20mg of oxycodone for the first time anything. I dont do pills...

ask a guy who just took 20mg of oxycodone for the first time anything. I dont do pills, just dabbled in weed a little bit, but a friend gave me a couple of these and i figured why not. Took them about 30 minutes ago, don't feel anything yet

Enjoy your impending heroin addiction. Really tho bro don't fucking do those. 9/10 people end up addicted.

You may start out doing it once a month or once a week. You may say you aren't an addict and you can control it, but you'll find yourself doing it more frequently.

Addiction WILL destroy your life.

t. Addict

I'm pretty sure this is gonna be a one time thing, I don't have access to them at all, and I don't have the extra money to buy them anyways, even if i did know someone to get them

Don't listen to this guy, OP. You're a free man and you can do what you want with your life.

Have fun op. Unless you're very fat that should be enough. If not, snort next time.

i guess

I am very fat, I'm starting to feel it though, so I assume it's working

Op, yes addiction can happen, but hopefully you realize to do everything in moderation. Not just drugs, but food, exercise, etc. Anyways, opiates are awesome, just do them occasionally when you can and you'll be fine.

i miss this game, Omaha mission was so fucking scary

Oh lol. It will feel the best 2-3 hours in then you come down probably. You'll enjoy it. Btw, just walk more man, you can lose weight.

OP you are a fucking idiot for taking those

literally all of America's opiate addicts start from there

>I'm pretty sure this is gonna be a one time thing
It's not

>I don't have access to them at all
>even if i did know someone to get them
"a friend gave me a couple of these"

>and I don't have the extra money to buy them anyways
You'll find something to pawn before resorting to stealing/scamming/robbing/mugging

>mfw people who have self control and just enjoy it occasionally

>mfw OP takes a bunch of pills a friend gives him and you call it self control

Yeah I get that. I know the type of person I am so if there was a chance of me being able to get more I wouldn't have taken them in the first place. This is just one of those "might as well try it" kind of things

fuck yeah, its such a classic. I actually cropped that pic out of a random video myself lol, I was watching the D-Day mission for nostalgia and I figured that guys face would make a good reaction picture

Yeah I heard it's supposed to be good. And I know, I'm just a bit of a fuck up in that regard. I'm supposed to start hitting the gym with a /fit/ friend of mine soon

I didn't mean op(first timer), some people actually do know how to control their impluses pleb.

my friend had them left over from a surgery a few years ago, hes not a dealer or even a user. trust me man i watched my best friend go down that road for a few years and it hurt alot, i guess im dumb for doing them after watching him, but tbh i just always wondered what was so good about them. also i dont leave my house so no one to rob lol.

it's not like he just handed them to me and i took them, i researched online exactly what they were and what a safe dose was, as well and the potential hazards of taking them.

You'll be okay man. Just remember it isn't something to make a habit of.
Good luck with getting fit. Do cardio and weights, not just one.

>also i dont leave my house
def candidate for addiction

You obviously did research and had personal influences so I believe you'll be just fine doing them.

how so? if i dont leave my house how could i rob or scam people? or even find a connection to get the pills from?

Feeling it yet, OP?

Yes. It's an interesting feeling.

you will find a way. but the isolation means you'll like opiates. really like them.