Sup Sup Forums. /fit/ couldn't give me a solid answer and told me to kill myself. how do i lose weight...

sup Sup Forums. /fit/ couldn't give me a solid answer and told me to kill myself. how do i lose weight? i need help please i am autism and need good diet advice plese give your best advice please

drop your carbs in half.
Just dropped 90lbs since Oct 2016 by eating 20g carbs per day.
Lift as well

Look into a ketogenic style diet. Try getting out of the basement sometime while you're at it nigger faggot. If all else fails kill yourself.

>cut out all sugar
>cut out all salt
>eat whole foods and drink lots of water

>asking a bunch of weebs and neets on how to lose weight.

You see that tree back there.. yah the tallest one go find yourself a rope, throw that bitch over said tree and fucking hang yourself good luck bud

they told you to kill yourself because you are too autistic to read the fucking sticky
the /fit/ decision still stands
go kill yourself

makes sense....

Walk a lot, jog. Eat foods that grow from the Earth and not made in a factory and drink plenty of water.

What the fuck is that?

Low calorie diet. No carbs. Take clenbuterol.

Vegan DIY fleshlight.

Cut sugar, cut soda, no cardio. Lift weights. Easy peasy. Maybe cut some calories, but minus all the sugar water. It should be easy

Eat less food, like half as much food. You should lose weight if you do that for a few months.

I'm actually pretty serious. Take all your meals that you would eat in a day and cut them in half. Eat it the next time you would normally eat food. If you're feeling hungry that's a sign your body is burning calories. Just don't not eat at all.

It's what happens when you pour liquid grease/fat down the drain

kek

Kek, I'm in the exact opposite boat as you. Trying to gain weight.
I've managed to put on 12 pounds in the last month and some change tho. Everything hurts.
But don't be discouraged OP, just do plenty of cardio, drink water, if you can avoid eating until 12pm and don't eat any time after 10. And just eat small portions throughout the day. Good luck faggot, believe in yourself and shit.

Just know that losing weight is 80% diet. Working out is great but adjusting your diet is the biggest key.

READ THE FUCKING STICKY, THEN KILL YOURSELF.

Chop off a limb. It's a guaranteed way to lose at least 15lbs

How bout you read the fucking sticky you scrub?

Try MyFitnessPal to track calories and macros while trying to get at least 30 to 45 minutes a day of some sort of exercise

The thing about these threads is that the fattie is looking for either

A: An excuse to not do anything, he wants someone to tell him it's impossible to lose weight or some other bullshit

Or

B: Some amazing magic trick for losing 50 pounds overnight

Nobody who gets to OP's age doesn't know how to lose weight, it's not fucking rocket science, eat less food, eat less shit and exercise.

OP already knows this, everybody knows this, OP just doesn't want to this. He wants to eat the same shit he always eats, he wants to eat as much as he always eats and he wants to do the same amount of exercise he always does (None). He just wants someone to tell him that it's either not his fault or give him some magic drug.

OP get real, you already know how to lose weight, stop being a pussy and do it.