Does Sup Forums block their webcams?

Does Sup Forums block their webcams?

black duct tape, yeah paranoid

People that do this have little concept of reality. There is not some master spy program run by the that has the time to watch or the resources to record you prancing around in front of your computer.

what if that person would be of great interest to these boogieman organizations?

Nope, I don't care if somebody watches me fap.

nah, I'm always naked and Idgaf if someone sees

That sounds like something a boogieman would say.

No, because I'm not a paranoid stoner.

GASP

Yeah no, sorry. It happens.
Tape that shit up.

That is just the point, most people are not interesting or worth watching. It is either narcissistic or downright irrational to think this is happening. 99% percent of the people I have seen do this lead boring average lives and they are just full of themselves, ignorant of the resouces required or insane.

What about the ones who are worth watching though?

Yes we really need to watch you pick your nose or wank your 2 inch chode. Just not worth the time or money/resources to capture. Unless you are some sort of spy, terrorist, or ultracriminal... it isnt happening, get over it. Also it is far more interesting or fruitful to capture what is on the screen or typed than what the intelligent ape is looking like while doing it. Most of the webcams and drivers for them have multiple indicators to tell they are recording too.

Hopefully everyone that blocks their tablet or laptop webcams also blocks the cameras on both sides of their smartphone too... otherwise uncle Alex and the clockwork elves are watching you via that instead.

Both would be better, if you can verify the identity of the person using the device while recording the criminal activity on the screen/keystrokes, that would be the ultimate.

OP here, i do block my cell cameras too kek.

Disabled in bios, along with mic

No because my laptop has a light that indicates when the camera is being used. Also I'm not a retard

those lights can be bypassed easily enough dipshit

Stop being such a dumb stoner faggot.

Most bios flash and uefi flash can be accessed by you OS now. This is why you can flash from the OS and dont have to boot to some weird emvironment to do it anymore. That being said, any entity that could enable your webcam in the OS at ring 0 in the kernel, could also flip those bits in the BIOS/uEFI and turn it on that way also. Get your tape out! Strawman down!

I used to RAT people back in the day. You definitely should cover up your webcam because I used to spy on people. Ofc they had to be infected first but still

>Flip those bits

Kys retard

I disabled the driver.

Tell that to the CIA.

You have no clue how values are stored for settings in the uefi/bios. Educate yourself if you can, you may learn something yet.

I am sure the CIA is watching you because you are very important. Sorry dimebag Darryl, you are smalltime.

With all that has been reviled about mass surveillance, you may not even need to be a person of interest for this kind of tap.

Combined with facial recognition algorithms this could be very useful intelligence gathering actually.

Even if the boogieman had the storage or the coding or the manpower to pull it off, the question remains, why watch some neckbeard smalltime basement dweller? What is the end goal or desired data they are looking for that justifies that effort?

I unplug my Webcam and mic before I go to bed/jack it. I don't understand why some think it's weird.

snap chaty .me
>leak ex gf and win