Let's get a secrets thread going, anons

Let's get a secrets thread going, anons.

I have always lived in an extreme Christian household and I always tried my best to adhere to our view of chastity. However, when I was 13 I found out I was gay. I didn't want to tell my mother because they always said that it was a sin and I would never be allowed back home if I was gay. I kept this a secret for five whole years, and I tried my best not to get off with gay stuff. I tried and tried to make myself straight, but I couldn't. I don't have a job and they are paying for my college education. I felt scared because I can't find a job anywhere and I don't want to lose my college education.

So this evening my worst fear came true. I was visiting them and my mom came across my journal and read something I wrote when I was 14 or so. She banged on the door of my room and barged in. At this point, I could no longer hide the truth from her. I finally told her I was gay and I couldn't help it. She was scared, and she said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air". I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could tell that this cab was rare but I thought now "Forget it. Yo Holmes, to Bel Air!" I pulled up to the house at around 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie "Yo Holmes, smell ya later!" I looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on the throne as the prince of Bel Air.

You're a nigger.

I'm not and I'm thankful.

my mom tried to fonger my friend in the friend my my backs car

>Be in college in early 2000s, before Facebook
>Took a couple years off to take care of family member with cancer
>Came back as 22 y/o sophomore
>Buy booze for all my freshman/sophomore classmates
>Get invites to all the parties
>Bring home/go home with at two or three drunk girls per week, no repeats
>Drunk girls can't legally give consent
>I raped over 100 women in college
>Never reported, never investigated, never caught
>Feelsgoodman.zip

When I was 17 I raped myself when I was only 18.

My girlfriend and i are looking for someone else to come fuck her

When I was about 11 I fucked my 9 year old cousin. We experiment with each other and it went further until the point we both lose t our virginity to each other lol. Everytime I'd see her at family functions we'd play hide and seek or tag and me and her would run off and go hide in the bushes and do stuff

one night I was drunk driving, i could barely stay on the road, i go over the sidewalk, i woman with a baby were there, i ran over them, then i hit a wall, my car was destroyed, i died, the woman also died, someone called 911, the paramedics arrived just to find the woman still holding the baby on her dead arms, the baby survived, the baby was me.

Muslim girl at work told me she has a boyfriend, her father and brothers would probably kill her for this.

In exchange for my silence the horny little fuck has been sucking my dick when ever I ask.

if picture is related, sure.
you one of those annoying cucks who wants to watch though?

Pic is related, yeah.
And no i don't mind, it's up to her. As long as she has fun, I'm happy and so is she.

I keep the past 6-7 years of my life a secret to people I know now.

When I was 16 I was a bad kid, smoked a lot of weed, did acid, went to court every year of highschool for truancy. Got kicked out senior year and had to go to secondary school where I graduated on time thankfully.

To make a long story short I didn't get better for a long time. I kept down a dark road. By the age of 20 I had been arrested 3 times for drugs. I had smoked meth, injected heroin, done bunches of RC's and used to get high on xannax so I wouldn't be so scared when I stole things from stores like clothes I wanted and electronics. I lived with a molly dealer for a while, then a xannax dealer. I dealt drugs for them when they weren't around or if they needed a driver. Saw a lot of fucked shit being a dealers driver/helper.

Then at 21 everything hit rock bottom. In the same year I had one friend get shot in the head during a drug deal. I had one friend die from mixing xannax and alcohol at my house party. I had one friend kill himself by standing on some train tracks one night high on oxy. Three other of my friends got suck on heroin and had to go into methadone treatment. It was too much for one year. Too many funerals for one year. Too many lives destroyed all around me.

So I got out. I got scared and I got out. Me and my best friend moved across state to a huge city where we knew nobody. We both cleaned up. A year later we came back to our old town to finish school. Turns out a couple other people from the group cleaned up too. We all got together and are great friends now. We are all clean. All going to school. I'm 24 now going on 25 and I'm going to be alright, but making new friends is hard.

Dating people is hard. When you look normal you start hanging out with normal people, dating normal people. If they knew who I was and what happened over the past 6 years of my life, they would get the fuck away from me.

Makes all new relationships feel not as real.

So yea.

I'm calling bullshit on this

what city?

I used to do similar things with the neighbour girl. We would cycle round neighborhood all the time. One day I stopped and said I need go piss. She asked can I watch? I say sure thing, then after she says she needs to piss. She takes her trousers down, squats and start to piss. This was first time I'd seen a vag and first time I realised we were different.

Things escalated from there.

Not much of a secret. Go back on drugs until you have something interesting to talk about, fucking loser.

thats heavy af

I want to cum inside Rainbow Dash

My bestfriend's girlfriend dumped him to date me. It's been a month and he doesn't know

Liverpool, UK

tell us yours OPp.

No shit I had Probaly only come once or twice from masturbation. The first time she sacked my dick I came in her mouth and she almost spewed lol. Don't think she had any idea it would do that lol

wrong continent user, sorry
good luck though

The hardest step is to stop. Keep going user.

5/7

Im a Hispanic Latina and I voted Trump

These images are old

70 percent of what you read in these threads are bullshit, 20 percent are real but considered lame by others, 10 percent are real and very interesting but most people assume it's bullshit.

You will ruin your enjoyment if you try to analyze which are true.

Cheers, man
Yeah, were gonna take some newer ones soon

You know weed and acid alone didn't make you a bad kid.

Trump approves, even though you're getting deported. Thanks for the vote!!

You are going to burn in hell

I'm in the process of growing 5 jars of magic mushrooms.

Spread her ass. Let me get a better look of that asshole.

thats because feminazis didnt have much power then so they werent teaching women to yell rape whenever they got drunk and made a bad decision

Sweet

Pretty sure I have Psychosis, and i'm hiding it from my unit so I don't get kicked

I miss my ex boyfriend because he was my best friend. I never found anyone like him and yeah, i have a boyfriend but it's a different relationship.
I think about him everyday and i wonder if he's happy, i also talk with him in my head all the time.
i miss this friendship so much, but i have this foolish pride and i can't even answer his messages.
he caused me so much pain

Sure

I like to catfish all my female friends for nudes on kik

i just want to lose my virginity already! being a female virgin at 26 is embarrassing! but i fucking hate the kind of guys in my town are all retarded thug wannabe beaners and im only attracted to nerdy white guys fuck!

Genius
Retarded

>shitty b8 is shitty

Post your tits

Kek, we were both about 7 so I don't think I was capable of ejaculate yet.

Was mostly touching and some minor oral. In fact it was her idea to suck my dick.

I have vague memories of her parting her pussy lips and me rubbing my little hard pee pee against her and trying to force it in

seewe're all waiting....

I voted for Jeb! instead of Trump

There are plenty of kids who do those substances at those ages and aren't bad kids, or turn out just fine I agree. In some cases those two drugs can actually help people I believe.

I have not looked at my own poo for at least 30 years, and I never will. It sickens me.

(you)

Sexy little shitter. She takes it up the Butt?

Post ur tatas

What did he do?
Why is he an ex now?

These threads are bot-posted. There's literally always a 'tell me your secrets' thread on Sup Forums

I think someone is collecting the responses.

We haven't tried it yet, but she's open to it :)

I feel like a fucking failure in this website with all these unemployed bastards

Nice. Any fancy equipment that you need? Once I get my supplies I'm going to extract raw dmt, mescaline and make liquid psilocybin extract. Shrooms and any other type of mushroom tastes disgusting.

i bet YOU taste disgusting

he was a fucking idiot

I'm 29.
My next door neighbor has a daughter around 14 or so.
She comes over to "play" with my niece on Saturdays.

She actually comes over to suck me off and let me stick it in the anal canal.

I'm want to sleep with a girl.

Kek

I eat pussy for a living. 90$ a meal

i cheat on my military husband a lot, i'm always tired, i'm depressed and i wanna headbutt a train (to test my physical strength).

25, currently fucking my stepsister. Living the dream

Id help her. But id go hard on her ass

Bitch i got two jobs and i dont get tired.
Fucking work hard or dont complain about life bot giving you the easy route.

I want tondo terrible sexual things to Matthew Gray Gubler. InB4 get out fag

>tfw my life is so pathetic no one believes it and thinks it's bait

i pretend to be all edgy and shit sometimes but im really scared that im not really edgy and that it's my real personality, i dont know if ill be able to go my whole life without "snapping", and i know that if i do a lot of people are going to suffer. It actually makes me want to kms but some weird sense of apathy holds me from it

pic related, its my mind in a nutshell (just gore and sex and people getting off on both

Can I know why?

Your original post makes me so sad. Talking with him in your head. So sweet. I gotta know what happened.

Being serious btw

i want to have sex but my bf doesn't want because he's tired. i don't remember the last time that i had an orgasm. what a shitty life

I'm a 35 virgin femanon. It's better to wait for the right one than just fuck someone so you can say you're not a virgin.

Buy sex toys.

I binge on prescription amphetamines sometimes and fap/assplay/self service for hours at a time

It's never worth it, but I'm addicted to how it feels in the moment

Have also recently been experimenting with sounding. I am a fan

She's good with that, as long as you fuck her hard and she gets to swallow some cum

Dude you can take care of yourself. Seriously. Just do what feels good for yourself and maybe itll turn your man on in the process.

>i don't remember the last time that i had an orgasm.
that's a pretty easy problem to fix on your own.

this is bait and clearly incorrect

Sounds like dumb shit I'd do maybe.

god you're serious, again? ok this girl. i want to fuck her so hard her parents will both get preggers.

I can't blame you for that.

>i wanna headbutt a train
we've discussed this before. you are slightly unbalanced

Yeah, i know.
Nothing really happened, he just got bored of me, we were in different stages of life.

Unbalanced people, on my Sup Forums?!

there's nerdy white guys in every town user.

You got a problem with temporarily unemployed posters?

>i wanna headbutt a train
thats a new one georgia

Sadly they all aren't Matthew Gray Gubler.

If you get the chance, you should kill yourself.

i can try

i said the exact same thing yesterday!

I'm slowly starting to realize more and more that I don't care about others, I only care about myself and scary thing is I kinda like it and wanna keep moving in that direction and wish to reach a point where I don't care about others at all

Stop acting edgy. Notice how most adults aren't "edgy"? It's because they realized it's fuckin stupid when they where in their late teens and stopped acting that way. If you have to present a manufactured personality to others, then you need to work on your self acceptance. You should not have to present or act infront of others. You will always have to tailor your behavior towards who you are talking to, or giving situations, but acting like something you aren't is a sure-fire way to not only build bad relationships with lousy foundations but also to negatively impact your mental health. Stop doing it.
Being serious for a moment: If you are having violent fantasies (or urges) you should seriously seek professional help sooner rather than later. You can get help, you can be happy, it is completely within your grasp.

R... Roger?

First you need to buy a journal, then find a kaiju spirit thing, then you will be death note guy.

No adults just roflol at their edginess while enjoying it.

welcome to my world

Call what you like, we're not all boring neck beard normies like you

ass to mouth? What a fucking whore. Got kik?