Had a pretty good thread about this yesterday, and I've gotten many more pics sense then, so: Crazy chick thread

Had a pretty good thread about this yesterday, and I've gotten many more pics sense then, so: Crazy chick thread.
I'll be posting stories and pics, specific stories I can remember to request:
>she has raped me before
>borderline with DID
>no longer dissociates as hard, but used to have 5-6 different personas
>had different relationships with each
>lots of stories about sex with the different personas
>she has been raped 3 times twice before we started dating once after, have stories about each
Request something and I'll see if I have it.

Does she have a dick or is that yours lol. If it's yours maybe some riding to get it kicked off?

I'll give some background on her personas:
>GF
>was in charge when I met her
>wanted to die in child birth
>was the one who raped me

>Lola was her first
>bitch
>great in bed if I hadn't seen her for weeks, didn't like sex the more we did it
>obsessed with being pretty and compliments
>would always try to starve herself
>was one who got raped while we were dating

>linny
>a real freak in bed if you could calm her down
>spiteful and territorial
>would sometimes cross dress
>hated Lola

>Ariel
>thought she was like 8 years old
>called me daddy completely non sexually, thought I was her dad
>liked to watch cartoons and eat candy
>never fucked because I would feel too bad

Lol that's my dick

id fuck ariel too. hard in her ass

I'll start at the top then:
>I'm 18
>gf and I had just graduated
>she moved in with me from across country
>used to be kind of rich is now living in a shit room
>she's depressed
>obsessed with kids
>thinks they'll solve all of the problems
>she starts cutting because of the depression
>I ask her how to make her stop hurting herself
>she says if I get her pregnant she'll stop forever
>I don't want to its irresponsible
>she keeps at it, basically threatens to kill herself if I don't
>I take myself out
>knot in my stomach
>awkwardly thrust for a few seconds until I cum inside her for the first time
>I feel awful
>her eyes are wide and she's giggly
>she says I'll have to try again sometime so she can come too
>feel worse

Luckily she didn't get pregnant

You're dating Natalie Dormer from Game of Thrones?

There were times when I wanted too, and is not necessarily that I couldn't have, I just saw all of these personas as separate people and I liked her. Though I do have one story
>fall asleep with ariel
>a lot of the time I'll just kind of half wake up and fuck whatever is next to me, since it's usually my wife
>roll over sleepily
>jerk down her sleep pants and finger her
>hear what I think is moans
>put my cock in
>after a few minutes of fucking I hear her say "Ada no"
>ada is one of Ariel's nicknames for me
>instantly pull out and roll back over
>don't sleep that night because I'm afraid she'll tell the others

Will post pics until someone makes a request

nay, she has better bewbz

What's the weirdest situation shes ever gotten you into?

Depends on what you define as weird. A few examples
>used to have to walk her around in a collar and leash in public because she felt more domestic
>the rape above
>having to deal with different personas in public, ariel in particular was hard to deal with because everyone assumed we were doing a fetish thing
>her parents have read texts where I describe giving her a facial
>knowingly having to interact with people that I know have raped her

guess i'll bite
how about the times she was raped?

There's 3 different times
>once by her father when she was 9
>once by the director of a show she was in as a teen in her local theatre troupe
>once by a guy she met online, they were supposed to hang and he just drove her into the woods and told her he wouldn't take her home unless she blew him

I'll do her dad first, she told me about it recently
>her mom had just passed after giving birth to her sister
>dad is not handling it well, isn't parenting his 4 kids at all
>one night she is sleeping in her room
>hears the door open
>she vividly describes how she felt when she saw him in the door way, says it still scares her to see me come in from the hallway at night because the memory imprinted so hard on her
>he gets to her bed and pulls down her covers
>then her panties
>he inserts himself
>she described how she repressed it because she felt bad for not really wanting to resist in the moment
>doesn't know what to think, but she said she remembers feeling happy that she could be like her mom
>she tries to kiss him
>he pushes her away, hits her
>leaves her there,neither of them speak about it again

Second one I don't know much about besides
>she was in a theatre show
>I think it was her first time with the director
>had gotten done with rehearsal one day
>had stayed behind with the guy
>he asks her to come with him
>they go to a nearby stairwell
>he grabs her from behind and pushes her into a wall
>tells her she's not allowed to see other boys and that she is his
>takes her to his office
>she didn't tell me what happened next

yikes that's pretty fucked

The third time involves her DID
>Lola had been out mostly at the time
>she would send nudes to random guys across the country but otherwise she stays pretty faithful
>loves to make me jealous though
>starts chatting up some guy
>I know one of the other personas will cut in if she tries anything
>one day I meet her after work
>she's jumpy all day
>Lola says linny is gone and ariel doesn't want to talk
>bs something is up
>don't bring it up
>try to talk to ariel before bed
>she comes out, starts bawling
>saying she didn't know what to do
>tells me Lola got rid of linny so she couldn't tell me about the mean man
>confront Lola
>she admits she was going to hang out with the guy but he wouldn't let her out of the car
>drove her out to the middle of no where
>said he wouldn't let her go home unless she gave him head
>she didn't give me the details

You're saying you got raped but as guys we're not making up stupid personas and mental excuses for why we're a crazy fucking girl. girls go so far trying to make others feel bad enough to fuck them.

You're being played bro. She probably just feels bad about sucking other random guys enough to make up imaginary disorder excuses to you. but not bad enough to stop cucking you.

Its too big of a fucking lie to pretend your a complete nut. more than likely the thread is a troll anyways

give us a creampie shot or spread pussy with eyes blacked or some shit.

You do know she could be completely lying about these rapes. People with mental health problems do tend to fabricate stories to try to make sense of why they are the way they are.

All of my creampie shots are on my camera but here's some pussy

So, like, don't you worry about the fact your girlfriend/wife is literally insane?

And here's me thinking MY ex-girlfriends were crazy.

It seems to be the opposite for me,honestly. The only way she was able to remember the first was through a very potent mix of weed and alcohol, and she really had a huge breakdown.

Knew a girl in uni who had mental issue. After I went to visit her once in her nuthouse she told me that her dad had abused her for years as a child, and that she'd been raped by a friend of hers when she was 14. I didn't have any reason to not believe her at the time, but the more time went on the more I realised she was obsessed with getting people's attention and sympathy.

Am I being a non-understanding heartless bastard or is there a possibility that the craziness was there first and made up the stories, rather than the stories being true and causing the crazy.

This aint gonna work without some nice exposed pussy shots, post moar plox.

also, share a story bout meeting people who raped her.

There was one lady from my youth, her name was Lillian. Now she was married to a guy named Vito,Vito liked his wine. He liked his wine so much that he had a bunch with him when he was doing his roof. Vito fell off the roof, poor Vito. He died of internal injuries. Enter me, a kid visiting his friend down the street. I was a strapping young lad of 19 and worked for a roofer. I walked past Lillians house and noticed her struggling to haul squares of 3 tab up a ladder, husband might be gone but the roof still needs fixin. The most remarkable thing I noticed was that she was topless, nice tits too. When I hailed her to ask if she needed any help the first thing she says is you can look all you want. I said I had a feeling that might be the case but she looked a little overwhelmed and I wanted to know if she could use some help. She hopped down the ladder and waved me in. I spent the day hauling up the roofing and chasing old nails and all the other bullshit you do before you lay down new roofing. I got it all set up to lay down the new roof around sundown. When I got off the roof she was drinking wine on the deck, still topless. I got invited to sit and drink so I told her about a couple things that needed tending and general roofing stuff and she told me about being pissed at Vito for being a dumbshit.

fuck dude, she wanted the D rofl, duh