About 20$/h
Own business

>Luthier
>24
>$20 an hour

Not too bad plus I love my work

Senior Software ENgineer
130K/year + stock options

But I want to die. All I do is go to work, go home, work more from home, maybe go to gym, sleep. I literally didn't talk to a single person outside of work today

Carpenter
$65 per hour

Junior Systems Dev
80-85K

Married soon hopefully... Have to finally decide between fiance and mistress

Can i work for you?

>being proud of cooking food for a living
fucking woman

Deckhand on tugboat

>25
>$390 a day

microsoft o365 engineer
30.95/hr

Getting married to someone that makes less than you is a tax break

Op: chef lol. lol.

Welfare bum
450$ a month

Civil engineering technician, with some weekend work as a naked butler.

>Office bitch/admin monkey.
>$25 (New Zealand dollars) an hour.
>34

rekt

>$8.75 an hour
Fucking hell user, what's wrong with your shithole country? Starving Africans have more then you.

Analyst @ search engine
$33/hr + bonuses

Nasa
Aerospace Engineer
$131K

Cancer Research (post-doc)
Don't really get paid per hour as hours vary widely each day, but on $68k a year
>27

What's it like? I wouldn't mind trying this.

150 usd /ph
Illustrator and concept designer (freelance)

>Restaurant Manager
>$23/hr
>22
>currently in nursing school

>Quality assurance
>$11
>20

You're all full of shit. Except for the welfare bum of course.

Kind of sounds like a fancy title for a shitty job considering the pay, I make about $40k working a low end job.

why are you where you are OP?

>civil engineering technician
>fancy title

Nigga wut?

>Engineering manager at equipment repair facility
>103k/yr
>32

My wife makes 75k/yr and when we got married our tax situation got worse. It's only a tax break if your combined income is low. It's meant to promote stay at home moms

4th grade teacher

Luckily my wife is a lawyer, so im not a poorfag. Worth making half as much as this guy to have work day over at 3:30, and a quarter of my year is vacation. Although, i teach in a public city school, so the asshole kids drive me insane. Still, loss of sanity < vacation.

>Presidents assistant
>$0 per hour
>35 yrs old
>#MAGA
>#RussianSaladDressing

where? public school teachers in my area (OK) make like half that

>Moonshiner.
>Depends but enough.
>32.
Specialize in different spiced up versions I sell for a lot more.
>Pic related, elderberries that been soaking for 48h.

Making $45k a year, that's just over minimum wage. What kind of bullshit are you trying to pull?

>Home Improvement Laborer/ Light and Sound Tech
>10$ an hour / 22$ an hour
>26

Engineer in the Philippines
$4000 a year plus commission pay

>prostate milker of old men
>$200/h
>22 male

How much you make per week? Just throw a number out there. 50 bucks? 500?
Always been interested in brewing and liquor making.

How much is minimum wage where you live??

>2270
Need a raise damn jew

Last week I sold for around 860 bucks.
But making a new batch so around 250 of that went back into the "company".
But that was an extremely good week.
Usually make between 300-400 per week at most. Enough for me and my lifestyle.

Saan ka nakatira?

Well, first I'm from the UK and I've converted my currency to dollars for my Sup Forumsros so perhaps the current low value of the British pound doesn't translate well.

Second, a civil engineering technician is not a fancy title. I don't know what you think it is that I do.

not him but, it's better than criticizing working people on an anonymous image board(aka doing nothing)

Electrician
$27/h

Oh, and 28 btw.

Depends on the industry but for similar work to what I do it's about $17.70 an hour. Actual civil engineers get $60,000 to $200,000 a year.

>Warehouse worker for Cintas
>18
>$12.38 an hour

Should mention I'm in aus so saying you get paid $45k a year for being a civil engineer means you're either being underpaid or you don't all year. That would be different though if you're from the UK.

Warehouse/delivery driver
25/hr aus dollars

Not a full civil engineer. Big difference. May be one someday, but my degree is in mechanical design. Worked in the oil and gas industry before it fucking tanked a few years ago.

28yrs
13,75 € per hour
Sales man

But wow...how do you amerifags earn that much and often be poor shits? I really earn good for beeing Italian

How did you get into that? I'm looking at actually getting into restaurants

because their system is shit, outrageous prices on basic human stuff like health care

>Library assistant.
>13.08/hour, 29.5 hours/week.
>23

Well at least none of us are ashamed to list ours now that you've claimed your job xD.

Fast Food Slave at KFC, $16.75/hr NZD (Minimum Wage), 20.

Home distiller here. Why the fuck on gods green earth would you do a direct infusion of elderberries. Put that shit in a gin bag and distill them through.

Direct infusion is terrible.

You should honestly think about killing youself.

You no better than slant eye who put snakes in bottles only to have the ethanol eat through the poisen sacs over time.

>look at muh credentials
>im much better
>kill self for not doing right way hur dur haha
>no srsly kill self lolol

You sound like a fucking cringy moron.

Mom and pop shop selling appliances and TVs
80k+/yr

Lol says the fag whose sticking twigs in bottles of methanol and acetone.

You must be a fucking pleb burger in the south or slav trash

Consulting (think MBB/Big4/whatever)
90 + x bonus

Yeah well i bet u like men

I'm actually african american, thanks for asking. don't get mad cause' you think you know more about shinin' than me. I make $400 a week so

I guess...did'nt think of that much difference tho!

If you're making that kind of money and get married at 24 you're a fucking idiot. Live your life.

Mate, I take pride in a trade that I worked hard at, and people have always got to eat.

Pretty much anywhere will hire someone looking to get into cooking, there's a high burn-out rate. Be aware that becoming a chef normally requires a 4 year apprenticeship with culinary school work on your off days, in most countries.

Part time sales auto parts, mechanic full time
10/hr+commission, 25/hr

>Truck driver
> $19/hr
>21 years old
gg loser go back to flipping your patties

Commercial Painter (Like apts and houses)
20$ an hour (Canadian)
21yrs old

Come to texas. Oil is booming again. Thinking about rolling out there to be a mechanic. I've had an offer or 2.

you're a 19 year old truck driver your life is over. bye

>RN
>53.80/Hr
>24

No job is easier. I sit on my ass and watch netflix for 10hrs / 4 days a week. All with an associates degree.

Im 29 an attorney making what you make in a week in one day. I distill liquor as a hobby.

So good for you but use a gin bag and redistill it. Instead of having solid matter and potential poisen in your end product.

Nigger

>Labourer for groundskeeping and cleaning company
>$24.45 an hour
>30

45$ PH
federal butt inspector for customs

Electronics Team Member
Target
~$460 every other week

Quick question. Is it actually legal to distill limited amounts for personal consumption and not sale? I know stills for fuel are legal but the ttb is dragging their ass on my permit submitted 2 years ago. It's probably in the trash at this point.

Wait, what does RN mean to you? I thought it stood for Registered Nurse.

Screenprinter
$17.75NZD/hr

Forgot to say i'm 20

>Marketing Director
>£75k
its a small but growing company.
literally no time for a social life, money is alright through.

No that guy, but it do.

>26
forgot age

>nurse
>do nothing all day
But how? How are you not tending to the sick or the infirm or some shit?

>SALARY
>posts wage instead
This is why you're working at Wendy's at 37 years of age.

driller
100~k year
98hours a week

Solar stuff
30/hr

> software engineer
> 33 y.o.
> 25K/year

My own business, a startup. So I decide how much to pay myself and keep the salary enough for what needs to be paid and invest the rest on growth. Company is priced at a million USD right now. Often work about 70 hours/week like there is no tomorrow. Have no friends, only Sup Forums

He's exaggerating for comedic affect.Though I presume he's in Hospice care or some shit so basically no one gives a fuck. As they are all dead anyways, just don't realize it yet.

Depends what country you in. In my country home fermentation is legal but distilling is not. There is a special application you can make to own a still and use it but you are not allowed to sell it. It's like a product development liscence.

I do not know the legal position in america.

Wouldn't that still invovle changing adult nappies/diapers for the invalids living there waiting for death?

Yeah, as I said, he is exaggerating as everyone on Sup Forums does. Though I wouldn't hesitate to assume he spends a fair chunk of his time slacking off neglecting those he is tasked with caring for.

VIDEO ENGINEER

Damn. For $58 an hour I could do a shitty job. I'm not just bragging, either; I really could.

CASH BROKER 1750$-2088$ /PH
670$K YEAR
23 MALE

lol hire me

PICS OF CURRENT BANK BALANCE OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN

I see you've been reading up on the inconsistencies of income bragging on this site.