Who else works a lot, I wake up, work, sleep, repeat. Makes me want to die

Who else works a lot, I wake up, work, sleep, repeat. Makes me want to die.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pi8xsZXibIc
mrmoneymustache.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Makes me want to die.
I have good news about your future

Gotta find a happy medium some how

youtube.com/watch?v=Pi8xsZXibIc
go to a bar or a concert or something with your friends on weekends
go for a jog every once in a while get out of the house more
stop wasting all of your time on the internet and Sup Forums

>works 2pm til 3am
>stop by a mcdonalds
>go home
>sleep
>repeat 5 times a week

but i love my pay check, user. Im sure you do too

Run/own own business
work normal hours for 8 months of year
4 months of year, 7 day week, minimum 16 hours a day

yeah it gets tiring
makes the 8 months of the year when we aren't insanely busy rather pleasant

What the fuck is going on here?

Well if that is all you do, yea... I mean whats the point of life if you can't enjoy it. I changed, ain't lying but I no longer can do what you do. Working for a minimal wager job, prolly even 2 just get thru the month. No vocation, no going out, just work and sleep. I mean your highlight is when you order a pizza? Keep in mind right now some spoiled 18yo is spending 7k $ on a shampane bottle he ain't even drinking put spilling over the place. And who's making that possible? You! So run run run, grab a gun, bring the world some justice and have some fun on the run! Coz there is no point in a quiet suicide, for it would seem that your life lost its meaning and now you want to take the meaning out of your death? Nah, if you can give your life a meaning, a purpose, give your dead one. Just please for once, be smart... go after politics, company CEO's and generally wall-street personal.

>The say slavery is gone, but that is a lie. Modern consumerism is the new way of enslaving people.

agreed. what the fuck is going on here?

TF IS GOING ON?

Stomach pump with charcoal, stops alcohol poisoning.

Or a demon.

Eh

Got any more of pic related?

That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your mind

do you have a girlfriend? she left me because of that. when I reached the weekend I didnt want to spend time outside so I stayed at home resting.

also, how old are you?

This was me for 5 years. Picked up every extra shift I could, worked at least 50, some weeks 100 hours, paid my student loans, sent my mom on vacation, bought land and built a house. Now working 40-50 hour weeks, no debt and building savings. Killing yourself working will be worth it soon.
I'm a rad tech (AAS) and got lucky that my little 2 year degree was in demand and the hospital doesn't want to hire the number of techs they need so overtime is always there for those that want it.

I work in the architecture department on a big company. Most of the other departments -marketing, graphic design, computing.. leave the place at 16:00. The regular 8 hours.

But for me, I cant leave my place until 19 or 20. So I end up arriving home at 21, having dinner and going to sleep. I wake up at 6:30 and its all over again.
And all this for what? Im not happy with this shit

This again?
Why?

I don't see the point of working hard just to scrape enough money together to pay your bills and pay your taxes to the Jewish elite who squander it on art deco statues in hospitals and making sure every African dictator has a gold mansion. Just fake an illness and claim disability instead. It's a much easier life and you get tons of free time.

Of course I cant make 5 meals neither, gym or trying to look for a girlfriend. I dont have time for myself, so my life is basically ruined.

Try building up an investment portfolio that you can live off, then you can do whatever the fuck you want
mrmoneymustache.com/

Same !

What if you just start leaving earlier, like 7 or 8pm
What will they do? Fire you from a job you don't like? I dunno what kind of contract you signed, but the only people I kno working that much without compensation are owners and executives

Well I have to admit this was back in january. I left my place several times at 17 or 18, and next day there were a lot of notes, papers and "please user come to human resources for a meeting".

After that, most of my 'partners' were really mean, calling me selfish for leaving so early and giving them all the work. I have to say when I signed my contract I was saying yes to a 8-16 schedule.

As I said, I left the place back in january. But sadly this is pretty common in my area. Of course extra hours are not paid. And Im talking about London and pretty big architecture firms.

"Hey user if the project is not done by this thursday you are wasting every other department time, so better finish it no matter what"