Cheated on my boyfriend. We've been together for 4 years and I love him so much, I can't imagine my life without him...

cheated on my boyfriend. We've been together for 4 years and I love him so much, I can't imagine my life without him. But I cheated on him with my best friend who is a man, and we've been having sex regularly for the past few months. I've been feeling awful, and when I feel awful and guilty I go to the other guy. My boyfriend isn't bad in bed, we have very irregular sex because of our schedules. The other guy however is a God in bed, and I'm addicted.

I don't know how to stop, what should I do? Please help me, I can't talk to anyone about this.

What is your living/working situation like with your boyfriend?

keep your legs together and stop being a slut

that is all

tits vor gtfo

Post tits with timestamp

Kill your self.

But show tits first, you shouldn't have a problem with it since you're already a subhuman slut.

Tell him, you've already ruined the relationship and destroyed any trust that could have been there. Best just end it now, not in several months when he discovers that you're being an unfaithful slut.

Tits or gtfo

We both go to Uni but he works.

you're human garbage and he deserves better.

Kys, naked, and stream it.

Leave your boyfriend.
Or stop acting like a whore.
Cheating is not okay.

You stop fucking the other guy, be honest with the bf, and hope that if he loves you as much as you love him you two get through it

Anyway tits

Let the poor man find someone better.

You've already failed, and at this point, there's nothing you can do or say that'd make things right.

If you'd really love him you'd have confessed already.

end life

kill yourself

You're clearly a fucking whore and I hope you get aids and die. But before that I hope you have a child who is thus born with your aids and also dies. Noone here will have sympathy for you so be the whore you are and show some tit's and then fuck off or jus fuck off whatever

STOP GIVING ADVICE TO CUNTS WHO DON'T POST TITS
DONT ENCOURAGE THE CANCER
now post tits or GTFO

then we'll give you advice

Do you work? If not, you're the worst kind of person out there. Don't tell him about this. Let it boil for longer and longer, until eventually he finds out, and now he'll be even more upset that you never told him. Hopefully this will be enough for the man to either break down and beat the shit out of you or remind you in person of the piece of garbage you are

This
I also hope that he beats her on the regular, to be honest

OP you are really a dumbass. First off, you assume everyone is so bad. Let me point out your flaws. First, you said you were pretty much perfect. If that were so, you wouldn't brag about it, you would be humble and not attempt to gain attention from "no-life’s who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures." Second, you said we do nothing else than look at things on Sup Forums and the internet. There again you are wrong retard. I in fact only go on Sup Forums when i have absolutely nothing else to do. I (and I assume at least several others on here) have friends. By assuming that we are all people with no lives you once again prove your idiot ways to us- you cannot grasp a concept that people with lives can also use the internet. Third, if you are trying to prove to Sup Forums that you are perfect, at least type properly. "but you all take to a whole new level." You forgot a fucking 2 letter word. Fourth, A's are not that hard to get in high school dumbass. It's not a sign of intelligence, but an ability to listen. Good job for using something that everyone can do. Go to /sci/ and get your mind raped by some actual intelligence. There you go; I just wanted to you about how wrong you really are. With all honesty, I really don't give a shit what you say only wrote this because it’s fun as hell to rant to dumbasses. Next time, go tell someone who actually cares.
PS. I saw that pic on Google images and it most definitely isn't you faggot.

Pretty much this

And these

Absolute fucking cancer.

There's a 99% chance you're a weeaboo weirdo trying to get attention by being a girl online.

On the 1% chance you are telling the truth, what the fuck do you expect the advice to be? Honestly? You're blatantly being a piece of shit. Also, tits or GTFO.

Absolute fucking cancer.

I think you're in the wrong thread?

Tell the boyfriend you're literally useless as fuck and the only thing you're good for is being a walking sperm bank. Then tell him he has a free pass to fuck anyone he wants. Let him go out and slay pussy. Kill yourself while he's gone. Everyone wins.

Ordinarily I would have chosen to remain silent; but you seem to have a massive credibility problem here. You don't have the build of an athlete at all. You look just as out of shape as I was at your age. I'm having great difficulty believing that you were the captain of your high school's football team or that you were a starter on the basketball team. You look like you hardly engage in any physical activity at all. Your black friend looks far more athletic than you. By the way, over the last 40 years, I've known several guys who played football in high school, two of whom played college football and six of whom are members of my church. They have a lot of dignity; your posts have shown that you have none. You're not fit to kiss their feet. I also seriously doubt that your girlfriend is real. Even if she were your girlfriend and I were still single and young, I wouldn't envy you at all. The sort of young women you seem to be attracted to are nothing but walking vaginas. That indicates that you have a paucity of values. Just empty inside. Probably the only sex life you've had is the cheapest money can buy. I've always thought that the wholesome look is far more appealing and sexy than the slutty look. If you think you'll find true happiness in the nightclub circuit, you'll eventually be disappointed. You have a godless life that will prove to be totally unfulfilling in the long run. I'd hate to be you on Judgment Day. I was willing to have a serious, respectful dialogue with you; but you're obviously as fake as they come and not worthy or deserving of any serious consideration. As an abusive poster, you're actually quite disappointing. You're about as formidable as your skinny build. You're not even funny. You're just a young punk with an angry look on his face that probably masks a deep hurt inside.

Hi, newfriend.

uh, wrong thread?

does anyone know where i left my fingerbox?

Break up. It's the only answer. Also he gets break up anal to make up for what you did.

Another example of how worthless the female gender is. Cant even handle basic morals but act as if they should be thrown on a pedestal for every miniscule thing they do. Pathetic.

is this a meme?

I've both cheated and been the other guy. When I was a teen. Grow up. This is about attention and not sex.

what is your living situation?

New friend! You're still here.

This is why I don't trust women anymore. OP if you're asking for someone to tell you it's okay go talk to other women. Females will help you find and excuse to keep going and find blame on your boyfriend who "works too much and doesn't give you enough attention"
Also, kill your self hoe

Seems legit!
Well, we all know the rules...

Nope, dude just spat that out off the top of his dome. Welcome to Sup Forums.

tits or gtfo whore

You can't trust women anymore these days.

I have a 17yo cousin who's been dating a 21yo for 2 years now, and she recently cheated with a 13yo. A fucking 13yo. Her excuse: he's 6'0". Her boyfriend doesn't even know.

God, I hate women.

Woman wonder why they get called slags. Slag.

Tits or gtfo

kill yourself you piece of slut trash

Kill yourself you worthless whore.

kek

Break up with him, tell him the truth if you have a shred of respect for him. If not, fucking kill yourself you pathetic slut so you stop exploiting him.

Do the only thing you're going to do, which is go to the other guy for emotional support, and keep railing until your current boyfriend gets attentive enough to switch back, until your caught, or never, frankly.

I mean, fuck the moralistic argument. Clearly this is a better set up for you, so long as you can keep it intact. So you're going to keep doing it until it falls apart, either by your hand or fate's.

Stop, but never tell him about it. Just think of it when you are masterbating years down the line.

you should probs post tits or get the fuck out

I think OP left

stupid BITCH! do us a favor kill yourself

You're a cheating skank, if you're not gonna post tits you have no purpose in this thread

Dirty slut

TITS or GTFO

>tell us the whole story OP then we can judge. Is he neglectful, or is all about the sex? Also where are you from? Is he gonna be violent if he finds out?

I hope he finds out and dumps your trick ass

KYS leave your bf all your stuff

Yeah if you actually loved him you wouldn't fuck other guys.

post nudes then slice your arms and stomach open, pull out your toenails and then hang yourself, you worthless cunt.

>i love him so much

bullshit. make sure he doesnt blame himself and then end yourself.