At Beach Boys Concert

At Beach Boys Concert
>Brian Wilson: "This is for all the women out there because that's what we are"
>"Kidding, I actually know which bathroom to use. This is for all the deplorables out there."
>Outrage from the elderly audience
>"What am I being again? Politically incorrect is it?"

Even when trying to see my favorite band to escape life do I get hit with politics. Pet sounds is a masterpiece, agree or disagree?

Based

>Even when trying to see my favorite band to escape life do I get hit with politics.
At least he's on the correct side of it

Proofs?

kek

>Implying treehugger potsmoker Wilson is capable of a full sentence anymore

>thinking "politics" actually mean anything
>falling for the division meme

>thinking differing opinions should automatically create a divide

You know it's possible to coexist with dissenting opinions and views, right? Discussion of these topics actually helps to further human capabilities and understanding.

jokes on you brian wilson doesn't play with the "beach boys" anymore

is it really a elderly audience going to these brian wilson concerts?

im pretty sure the elderly dont know who he is just the beach boys

i was guessing it was mostly hipster indie guys who like brian wilson the most

Politics aren't something you can get away from no matter how much you close your eyes and cover your ears.

But politics don't because human government doesn't work. People still die in wars and conflicts.

Where's all the understanding?

you're stupid

he didnt say that your lying

I don't like Trump anymore, but that would be great tobehonest.

Me being at the fucking concert a few hours ago, hopefully someone recorded live

Nah they were 98% of audience. 1% being two children I saw with their grandparents I assumed and the other 1% is 21 year old me

I promise with my entire fucking existence that he said that. When someone uploads it live you will see

God almighty I envy you, I wish he would have said some shit like this when I saw him about a month ago

Wait, WAIT. I read the OP as Mike Love, not Brain.

Brian fucking Wilson said this shit????

The dude was pretty much mumbling phrases into the mic in between some songs

It'll be fun seeing Trump supporters express their love for the common sense calls-it-as-he-sees-it Brian Wilson, the lliving legend who spent ten years out of his head on acid banging out Shortnin' Bread on a piano in a sandpit before spending three decades producing nothing of worth

Doesn't matter, he's the mastermind behind Pet Sounds. I went for him

I mean your options do get narrow in life
>write the best and most timeless pop album ever but be retarded basically
or
>be coherent but an attitude fag whose music is run by its openness and lyrical meaning

What are you...? What?

So Mike said it, then? Do you not know any other fucking Beach Boy? I understand they're all substitutes and Mike Love's a complete moron, but to pay all that money for a ticket and not know any of the members of the band you're seeing seems like a waste.

Surely it was Mike Love
Can't even imagine Brian Wilson voting

Fuck I'm autistic, they all look so old and were wearing hats but Mike Love was the one who said it. On closer look of the photo he was the only one wearing the scarf, they all wore a uniform pretty much

fucking hell dude

Does Brian tour with Mike's Beach Boys? I know Brian's on his own little independent tour.