Be me

>be me
>friend hasn't seen MDE or Sam Hyde since 2070
>want to show him the unedited 1080p teaser clip of World Peace that has been spamming up Sup Forums for a month+
>12_hours_lateh.wav
>Pic related is only version available on the internet ANYWHERE

Why the fuck has every copy of this video been replaced with a fucking "LetsWatch!!!" commentary playthrough recorded in front of a laptop playing the actual video?
Does anybody have sauce of the original HD version?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0wa_nUGqilY
youtube.com/watch?v=f_FoLDjMhDM
youtube.com/watch?v=ehwkloPCtjU
youtube.com/watch?v=v_3UskhyDI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You do know that World Peace is always going to have these three guys at the bottom left of the screen, don't you?

WHY IS THE RAW FILE OF THIS HARDER TO FIND THAN A DISK IMAGE OF $HITLERY'S BLACK DATABASE?

And its always going to start with them opening an upload of the actual episode on youtube? Where is the link they are watching in this nigger-rigged commentary vid?

youtube.com/watch?v=0wa_nUGqilY

There is no original version yet, you fuck. That was part of an Adult Swim exclusive sneak peek.

>Sam Hyde is about to become legit Sup Forums content that you can't get banned for
>forever

I'm happy even if his show is shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=f_FoLDjMhDM
youtube.com/watch?v=ehwkloPCtjU

tfw Werl Peace TeeVee has absolutely no political humor, no racial humor, doesnt make fun of minorities, feminists, jews, and turns out completely awful because it doesnt push the boundaries of humor anymore.

adult swim is literally run by numales and blacks, if you think his humor isnt going to be toned down, think again

there isn't a version like the you fucking moron

Pardon?

it will be in the spirit of the rest of the programming on adult swim

some "anti-humour" shitshow for faggoty kids who like to blow smoke up each others' asses how they "get it"

Nick smashes a beer bottle in a girl's face in the sketch that OP's pic is from.

I thought he just tripped her while slapping her

I think the teaser was specifically given to these guys so there is no version without them

He has a bottle in his hand when he slaps her, that's why she has a bunch of glass in her face.

no she falls on his glass coffee table

I just assumed that was from the cofee table

Watch his hand when he trips her. There's brown glass on the floor too.

You got trolled hard brah there's only one version of it and it's that one

Can someone tell me which MDE video this gif is from? Spent ages trying to find it.

>PUSHES THE BOUNDARIES OF HUMOUR
fucking hell. end your life.

technotoys

youtube.com/watch?v=v_3UskhyDI4

Do you seriously think he's gonna invite her over to his beautiful home, have a wine party, just so he can throw his wife through a table.

There was a streaming link being posted on Sup Forums no more than 3 weeks ago with the entire segment of e101 previewed in this (((commentary video))) above, without file compression or an overlay of yappy cunts.

Where that file go?

We're talking about Sam's wife here for Christ's sake

Thanks nigga.

Good that was his least funny work. His best work was his vertical videos where he messed with his mum and seemed like he'd kill himself, pandering to you Sup Forumsbabies was a mistake.

this is going to fucking rule

Honestly despite the fact you are a Tumblr/reddit faggot I agree.

Wew sambo
I have read posts accusing MDE of being a Tim&Eric clone for the cancerous-newfag market, but I never fully comprehended the depth and sincerity of Sam Hyde's commitment to serving that demographic before now. This is pure bootlegkino.

if you're 14

90% of MDE is nothing like T&E though

A lot of their older stuff has a real T&E look to it but since around Ideas Man they've developed their own style.

you rape children

how many episodes is this suppose to be?

15 I think

Six 11 minute long episodes

24 epsiodes 15 minute each

thanks retards, haha

u got troled

I'm telling the truth, it's six 11 minute episodes (15 mins including commericals)

>only 6
REEEEEEEEEE

how does he keep getting away with this

is that will sasso?

>since 2070

Uh, your friend is from the future?

According to Sammy Boy the show was really fucking expensive to make (10 times as much as it looks). Also, he was censored out the ass with it (evident with the removal of the James Holmes symbol from the World Peace logo) and as a result is pissed off and disappointed with the experience.

>According to Sammy Boy the show was really fucking expensive to make (10 times as much as it looks).
how tho

his youtube seems like it has a tiny budget but does a lot with it

No idea, you could ask him on the subreddit