Why do American cops feel the need to be visibly armed? are they trying to intimidate the public?

why do American cops feel the need to be visibly armed? are they trying to intimidate the public?

Yes. Apparently you haven't dealt with criminals before.

That picture is of the Armenian Natural Guard.

Not American.

Yes. That's the fucking point retard

Moar pics of that sweet fucking cum dumpster slut redhead

It's the same for German cops... and British cops... and every other cop in the world....

That isn't even an American cop.

Ewww... wtf, man... look at her filthy hair. Have some better taste, asswipe.

Huh?
British cops don't carry guns
Dis b8?

that zit tho

>are they trying to intimidate the public?
Yup. Unequivocally.

Yes, they try to intimidate citizens so they will think twice about doing anything if they're seen. But also it's part of their job to protect everyone if someone does decide to get crazy, so their gun is a sign of protection and intimidation.

Plus you shouldn't feel intimidated around any officer of the law unless you have a guilty conscience.

Because they are pathetic brainless faggot subhumans with no soul. Fuck the police

The only thing worse than cops is niggers, so as long as they keep using those kill darkies I guess I won't get too mad

Armenian, american, same thing.

>I am try to make eats of my food and this silly child keep snapping picture to me.

so.......no one's gonna mention his gay crossed legs???

meh. in some cultures it's not gay to sit like that.

Yes, they're trained to be assholes to be more intimidating.

Maybe to scare random eurofag children from taking picures of them while their eating... Leave the man alone and go back twitter.

Pussies.