Who?

Director of Wonder Woman

Another bomb coming

yet no conflict of interest there

Sure, Warner won't meddle with it if the movie is already a mess

>female director

It's a bomb alright.

Why do you redditors care?
Seriously explain it to me. Watching these childrens movies is already stupid but I guess if you never achieved anything they are some nice escapism for failed normies.
But what must be wrong with your life that you get so emotionally attached to them that you care about a "war" between two studios who put out films?

>browses Sup Forums
>has superiority complex

shit nigga this bitch might as well be the pilot of the enola gay she's about to drop such a big bomb

is this bitch on meth? wtf is she even talking about?

>historical references in black twitter speak

wew

>he's never seen American Psycho

R.I.P. Patty. At least it happened to you instead of Michelle MacLaren

Why do adults tweet like this?

>he's never seen The Hurt Locker

>he's never seen Lost in Translation

GUYS GUYS
LISTEN
GUYS
GUUYS
LOOK
THERES A BRAND™ NEW
GUYS
BRAND™ IS MAKING A NEW MOVIE
OPPOSITE BRAND™ BTFO HAHA
GUYS
GUYS COME BACK
GUYS ITS BRAND™
GUYS PLEASE YOU GOTTA LISTEN
GUYS BRAND™ WON GUYS
COME BACK
GUYS PLS

Reddit and Sup Forums are a match made in heaven. Sup Forums is a bad cop with a temper whereas reddit is like a handsome intellectual good guy. Reddit's lack of impulse gets him down and Sup Forums's lack of cool gets him down. We could really team together, as brothers, to slay the demon that is SJWism. What do you say... brother?

Fresh pasta, steaming hot

Faggot.

How can Brand™cucks even compete?

More like WW will objectively be trash, but get good reviews because of le feminism, and DCucks will willfully ignore the fact that this invalidates their whole Rotten Tomatoes theory

The movie will be "problematic"

But how?

not an argument, it sucks balls

>DC Extended Universe

SJWs already hate the director for saying she wants Wonder Woman wearing heels to look hot because it's a female fantasy

They also criticized the Amazons picture that was release because there were no "women of color" in it

Then they released the official poster and they complained it focused on her body while hiding her face, objectifying

Then they complained about the tagline "Power. Grace. Wisdom. Wonder" because "a male hero would never be described with Grace"

They are in a frenzy over "What I do is not up to you", but it will probably turn out to be that Diana is about to do something stupid and the guy who is trying to stop her is actually right

Then there's the fact that they are discovering Gal Gadot is pro-IDF

Will he save the DCEU?

>he's never seen Point Break

No.
The next Batman trilogy will break away from the DCEU and become its own thing.

He could not save himself

How could he save us?

>he's never seen Orlando

DCEU's target audience

really can't wait until the chinese carpet bomb the usa with nukes

>stupid retard on Sup Forums calling suicide squad a bomb when it's tracking way better than it was months ago

fuck off

It's going to easily make the 800 million it needs just because the advertising was way better than batman and superman

BOOKMARK THIS

stupid fucks thinking this is already a bomb

and I already see the other retard threads in the weekend when it surpasses it's estimates for opening weekend

yes the director of the next dc movie, not biased at all..

Triumph of the Will, nigga