eztv.ag/ep/232496/rick-and-morty-s03e01-hdtv-x264-w4f/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

take it to Sup Forums

When is it coming?

season 2 was better

Wash gudt, mah niggah?

stfu

that was very dark and beautiful

Thank you, thank you; I do try, at least a little.

Is it ACTUALLY happening or is it a prank bro

I just watched it.

So, what if the scammers actually succeeded in deceiving Rick, and the rest of the episodes are just simulations?

no way, checking right now
this better not be a fucking ruse.

its happening

It is on adult swim right now. I am losing my mind. Holy shit.

>filling up the writing staff with actual feminist Hillary cultists
Creative suicide. You never, EVER fill your writers room with women for comedy shows.

april fools?

I have already watched the first episode 3 times. funny how most people haven't realized its on loop at adultswim.com right now. they have been april fooled

The rant about the Szechuan dipping sauce at the end is the best part of the episode.

screenshot the as site with the new ep or fake

Just turn the actual fucking channel on brainlord, it's looped on both.

I DON'T WANT TO WATCH THE END AND SPOIL IT FOR MYSELF SO WHEN DOES IT BEGIN REEE

Maybe that, maybe not that, but I 100% expect the series to end on an audience screw.

Its looped when its 10 mins in.
Check Adult Swim's stream, if not working use VPN, if not go to some twitch faggot playing kingdom of hearts because that guy is streaming it.

Beth and Jerry decide to divorce, Rock reveals he set up everything to take over the family and universe and oust Jerry, the Galactic Federation and the Council of Ricks, never gave a shit about protecting/avenging his family, and only wants limited edition Mulan McDonald's Szechuan dipping sauce from 1998.

You're welcome.

>Rock

I dun goofed.

if anyone still torrents these days

eztv.ag/ep/232496/rick-and-morty-s03e01-hdtv-x264-w4f/

>watching cartoons

Prank episode

Where can i stream it if im not from murica, helppp plzzz

An episode is an episode, I enjoyed the ride. Won't give a shit if they declare it non-canon and start season 3 with a different episode.