feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/ysubini/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shamelss self bump.

ylyl thread

got me

My crush seems to be always busy, turns out she's always online. Just not for me

Scarce is a grandfather?!?

>crush
What are you, fucking 12? What adult has a crush?
If you find her attractive and get along well, ask her on a date.

Oh great, I'm gonna burry my face in grandpas old, sweaty shirt. What a great way to remember him.
Not creepy at all having that on your couch with that text.

Then end yourself.

good job being a complete total faggot.
hows it like being a fat fucking neet lard who gets his diaper changed each hour by your pathetic excuse of a mother.
try harder.

Says the self admitted sad piece of shit.
Go cry somewhere else you waste of skin.

Why are you sad?

Have you tried looking ahead instead of back?

ahuh. you never experianced anything sad in your lifetime havent you? you were a brat at day 1. 120 pounds at 3rd grade im guessing? pathetic. you should be happy that your mother gets beat because your dumb fucking dad didnt pull out fast enough. now he beats your mom each night for raising such a piece of shit kid.

What would your dead father say if he heard you talking like that?

it lingers in the back of my mind. itll often pop out 2-8 am

Well that's not too bad then.
Sad thoughts come and go. Just don't let them consume you.

if your the same guy i was talking to, he would agree with me. your a pathetic scumbag, who cant comprehend life, so instead you make fun of people. pathetic, right?

you're*

Sad?!? Come back when you are a suicidal mess, that even lacks the motivation to kill himself because there literally is nobody who would give a shit. Just remember that you are one out of 7.5 billion people, who each have their own problems, so get your shit together and STFU.

im fucking up on my spelling, but this is what you correct. k

By the way, do you have some more pictures of that girl, she is kinda cute and I need more pictures for research purposes!

You think I'm emotionally invested in this converstation with the aim to resolve an actual point?

What was your father like?

instagram.com/ysubini/

great. but narcoleptic, bipolar and possibly a schizo.

Stop idolizing him.
He was clearly a broken man.
Get your life in order, then you can worry about others.

well he was surely a good broken man. he would only go on a rage twice each 6 months i would think.

What a saint.
Only beating his wife and children half a year.

kek. what i meant is shouting. never beat anyone.