guess personalities

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jwE5FG-pIdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably gay

Definitely gay

OP Here
no i'm not
Never seen anyone else listen to the lemon of pink so thats cool I guess. everything on there is good.

i'm guessing youre a pretty chill guy

are you gay?

cleared off his scrobbles at least once and/or cycles through lastfm accounts every few years

probably has something to hide

Couple of nice guys

1. Pink Moon
2. The Modern Dance
3. JS Bach: Complete Organ Works
4. Suicide
5. The Art of Walking (Pere Ubu)
6. America (John Fahey)
7. Cop
8. Down Colorful Hill
9. Filth
10. This is a Long Drive (Modest Mouse)

(This is according to my scrobbles which I only started using over the past month)

You might meditate or have tried meditation.

self absorbed nu-male

cool

softest guy in the classroom

cool dude

cool dude

everyone in this thread is cool

You wish you'd been born in the 80s so you could've been an old school goth

Im curious, how can you listen to Trout mask replica so many times? I find it really funny, but i just cant listen to it unironically

I don't even like Tame Impala that much anymore

you actually think tmr is a joke? lol
you should get your music information from places other than Sup Forums

im cheating

nice
viet cong wasnt that good was it

daydream nation shoul be on my list its my shit

I don't use this feature because it triggers my autism.

Forgot to add my cheater list

That's because you're stupid

clt?

would hang out with
weird loner
white

I like it. I like singing along. I think old man Beefheart has a charming voice and the music is sweet in a way. It's also an album with a lot of short tracks, so that number really isn't too high I think.

Viet Cong was that good to me. I feel like they would have gotten way better press if they hadn't had that for a name and hadn't been Canadian. I loved the sounds and textures on that album.

hmm i only listen to blonde, souvlaki and julia holter out of all of these nowdays.

I think all the mac demarco is background music from when i was depressed.

>1k scrobbles on one album

Whoops, I forgot to include a screenshot. Anyways, I started using last.fm less than a year ago, so it's not exactly the most accurate representation of my music taste overall, but oh well. :^)

I used to think it was the worst "rock" album I had ever listened to, but that was because I hadn't given it a full, proper listen. When I finally did, I didn't necessarily think "Oh, wow, genius", but I was amused and found it oddly engaging through the whole album. It then became addicting somehow and slowly, almost one by one, each song began growing on me. Now, it's one of my favorite albums.

Very nice. You Will Never Know Why is underrated.

>the intro to "Alter Ego" from Innerspeaker
Hnnnnnnnnngghhhh

"Die You Fuck" is amazing and "Lipstick On My Dick" always amuses me. That album is edginess done right.

any Alcest fans here?

only found out a few days ago they had released a new album. Kind of forget about them for a while after Shelter which was a bit of a disappointment.

But I can't stop listening to this latest album. The blackgazey elements have been cut down a bit, although the screaming is back and overall it's much darker.

youtube.com/watch?v=jwE5FG-pIdk

Niege actually talked in an interview about how it's much darker than the entirely non-metal Shelter, saying that the Muslim attacks in France over the past few years had a big impact on him.
And it's pretty obvious when you look up the lyrics that this is what he's referring to.

Just started last.fm so pls no bully

Overall positive guy who likes to be alone a lot

Can't figure out what he wants from life

You're rich and you don't want to let down your parents but at the same time want to live an average lifestyle

maybe a girl

pls dont bully me lads

>Metal Gear Rising
my nigga

i hate that scrobbling doesnt work on mobile, considering thats where i do most of my listening

It does. What do you use for music on your phone?

Er, yes it does. You might need to download an extra plugin, but I've been doing it for years.

how have you scrobbled damn 501 times in one month

Different guy, but I'm usually at least an hour to and from work. If I'm doing that and listening to music 5 days a week, I can listen to several hundred tracks without even trying, and that's without including what I'm listening to at home.

Just a little depressed

Confident, almost too much

Random question, but remember how the Last.fm scrobbler used to have a radio function that'd play recommendations based on your scrobbles? Is there anything like that these days? I've tried the Spotify integration, but it only ever seems to play the same 3-4 bands over and over. The old system introduced me to most of my current favourite bands.

i was prescribed wellbutrin two days ago, good job lad i am impressed

I haven't even had last.fm for a month

You prefer colder weather

Pls no bully

You have a short attention span

Are you degenerates using spotify and/or iTunes?

+Garbage

nice grouper. i'll dig this rachel's

nice taste
(~currents)

nice taste

~paramore

eh

+death grips

+++rodeo, blonde, and rock and roll nightclub

+++damn, blonde, bonito generation

+Exmilitary

+Amnesiac

>Helmet
My negro

pretty much all Sup Forums-core

Any of those alone would have me thinking you were trying too hard. Together, it's like, dude, who are you even trying to kid? Do you wear cat-eye glasses? Does the place you get your hair cut sell artisanal beard waxes?

Nearly all those plays were actually within the first week of its release. I was basically just sperging over the album for a week straight.

Now, I'm sperging over Paramore. :)