In your country, what is the most dangerous animal you can get attacked by?

In your country, what is the most dangerous animal you can get attacked by?
inb4:
>le people of other nationalities meme
>wild animals like grizzly bears unless they're an actual threat to the average citizen

>Latvia
>you wouldn't want to meet a bunch of stray dogs in the middle of some forest between the commieblock districts

absolutely nothing

Don't say that, 3 people have been killed by possums on my street in the last year

most common are dogs
but actual dangerous animals that might even kill you are snakes or scorpions

canada geese, bears, wolves, fishers

Bears, Moose, Cougars, ghetto people.

probably some wild animal from the zoo or a dog that escaped from his owners leash

poisonous centipedes

In the cities it's stray dogs. They're everywhere and they manage to kill someone every 1 or 2 years.

I believe those things can deliver a truly brutal death.

bald apes from africa constantly attack people in Helsinki

Pic related or a wolf.

0. The wilde bydlo
1. Dogs
2. Bears

?

I wanted to meme about Caucasians because we don't have animals even in forrests. Some stray dogs I guess. Greepeace retrds are trying to defnd tham because they like dogs more than people.

>Kiwis want to kill THIS

Wolfes, since they are the only ones I know that hunt in packs.

Australia

Everything

same here desu
kyubi could be dangerous too

Ticks.
You may likely overlook that you'd been bitten by one and get some shit like lyme disease which can lead to incurable chronic pain.

Snakes, mosquitos and scorpions.

wild niggers, moors, gypos, spanish bydlos
those are really all the animals
>t. mallorca
there isn't even real countryside here, the dumbest thing you can do is fall off a cliff or hit you head on a rock

>Russia
>1/9 area of planet Earth
You can find here *anything* from rats and wild dogs to bears, wolves, snakes, tigers, elks and boars.

But it very much depends on in which part of Russia you are.

Wolves, Hyenas, Snakes, Scorpions, Muslims.

There are literally no animals worth worrying about meeting in England. Rabies is extinct, even in wild animals, and we have only one venomous animal (adder snake) that is very rare and hardly ever seen. Unironically the animal I'm worried about meeting the most are hornets

what about badgers

Wildboars and gypsies

badgers will fuck you up senpai
dont mess with them

But how? They're so smaller than a human

we have coyotes here and wolves in the mountains

>t. pönde
Wolves haven't kill anyone since 19th century, they only become dangerous if they mix with dogs and lose their fear of man. Bear attacks too are pretty rare.

Penguins

niggers and sharks

Probably dogs. Bears and wolves don't attack humans and dunno if we have dangerous snakes.

1. Wasp
2. Greater weever
3. Tick
4. Adder
5. Bear

A normal doggo.

How the fuck is a dog dangerous?

A cow could sit on you.

elks kill 50 people each year.
last wolf kill was over a hundred years ago.

Niggers and politicians

the brown bear

they'll wander into southern Ljubljana from time to time and the police are then called in to shoot them to death.

You can get attacked by wolves too, but that's only if you're stupid enough to visit Kočevje.

What can this little fox do?
Does he spread diseases?

beware

too cute that it kills
and yes his bite spread diseases

Arabs

either pic or a leopard desu

also wogs

Florida here. Alligators are a meme danger. They would never go after an animal as big as an adult human.

These guys come right up to the beach in the evenings. They might give your leg a chomp.

We have wolves, bears and lynxes in the mountains. In the cities, we have gypsies.

Aside from the accordion/begging, it's difficult to distinguish cigány from Italians.

>having a conversation about safety of other countries vs the USA with this girl >she says she thinks Australia is pretty safe
>i dunno about that you can get killed by lots of poisonous spiders or snakes
>she says "yes, but a spider won't rape you"
>turns out she was literally obsessed with rape

Polar bear or somalis.

Crocs by kill count, dis nigga for example nommed 14 people in decades long spree before federal police deployed their assault team and someone shotgun his face.
A state just declared croc culling after 2 people were killed recently and another 2 attacks.
Monkeys can also be pretty aggressive,last year a postman was robbed by monkeys.