What were they thinking?

What were they thinking?

We don't want to offend anyone

how did t his retard even get to where he was? Not to quote Family guy, but the guy can not hold straight face for 5 fucking seconds without laughing or giggling, and his fake "interview" laughs are so obvious you can see his guests cringe at it

He was the most attractive member of SNL therefore he belongs on late night

>What were they thinking?
1) Put him around a ton of alcohol.
2) Watch the train wreck in slow motion.
3) Make money off of all the publicity.

>HAHAHAH CLAP CLAP HAHHAA CLAP CLAP

he's the typical american i can see why they chose him

The man can't even speak properly; I honestly believe he's on coke. His interviews are cringey as fuck

Now I dislike Fallon as much as the next man but please explain how he can't speak properly? Can't say I've noticed this.

they were thinking, "no one gives a fuck about the golden globes, just let Fallon host."

Does anyone besides burgerfags actually care about the golden globes? Most people know the results are already predetermined, and many times the least deserving shows win.

That's not exactly a high bar. I mean Pete Davidson is a safe number two and he looks like a sewer mutant from most angles.

Have you ever seen him host a show?

He's really boring and unfunny.

It's really awkward watching him.

I genuinely don't understand how Fallon exists.

I've never seen him once do anything funny or that requires even a slight modicum of ability. He's truly one of the most confounding celebrities in my lifetime.

I say that without hyperbole. I've never actually seen him do anything that I would actually call a performance, or something that just a random nobody off the street could do just as well. It's really weird.

I don't mean he's unfunny like, say, Adam Sander, who I can recognize is doing stupid voices, or singing goofy songs or whatever - Even if I find them dumb and unfunny...he's doing a "thing". This guy is literally just wallpaper. He doesn't actually "perform".

Truly mystifying.

So he is just going to say some names and then keep hitting the desk and laughing rest of the show?

His thing was impressions

He is good at them, objectively.

That's all he can do, he isn't witty or funny or charming, but he was smart enough to differentiate his show from other late night shows by having dancing and games be mandatory

This brings the plebs in because they don't like to listen, they want to be entertained by dancing with the stars 247

isn't this a gag in Bojack Horseman

they went from the most offensive guy to the most softball cuck in show business

They'll have to supersize his lecturn to withstand the pounding

What pounding? As in he will be fucked in the ass?

>most attractive
>not Tina Fey

Tina Fey was old as shit when she was on also women age like milk