Jared Leto responds about his Joker scenes being cut from Suicide Squad

>“There are a lot of scenes that didn’t make it to the final film. Hopefully they will see the light of day. Who knows.”

comicbookmovie.com/suicide_squad/jared-leto-says-a-lot-of-his-joker-scenes-were-cut-from-suicide-a144199

Please sign these 2 petitions for Warner Bros to release an extended edition:
change.org/p/warner-brothers-make-warner-bros-release-the-original-cut-of-suicide-squad-in-theaters

change.org/p/warner-brothers-release-david-ayer-s-suicide-squad-cut

I don't know if there are any official plans by studio for another cut of the film but we need to do anything necessarily as fans to ask for it.

Buy the Joker DLC for Suicide Squad!

Oh, I mean "Suicide Squad Extended Cut."

>Please sign these 2 petitions

I WOULD RATHER SIGN A PETITION FOR YOU TO NEVER BE ALLOWED TO USE THE INTERNET

FUCK YOUR MANBABY PETITIONS, GET LAID YOU NUMALE BETA FUCK

Is it just me or are extended additions and directors cuts becoming the film industries equivalent to modern video game expansion packs?

>I don't know if there are any official plans by studio for another cut of the film
Then you're a retard.
>but we need to
No we don't. The only way the home release is gonna get sales is with an Extended/Director's Cut and they know this more than you do.

It's the only way to try and force a physical dvd sale nowadays

hey I just like any other fan really wants to see the original cut which was of course heavily edited down just like what happened with the theatrical version of BvS

well how come Warcraft never got an extended edition when 30+ minutes were cut out of that?

>Ohhh the world can't miss those scenes, the world needs them so badly...

Give me a fucking break.

fuck off, WB is becoming Capcom and retards like you ask for more shit in your mouth.

But we do. Seeing another Joker after Ledger on the big screen is like a second coming to die hard Joker fans. With all the posters and advertisement of Jared Leto and then for the editor to trim his role down to mere cameo parts... not acceptable.

fuck you Sup Forums

but I still laughed

what you are happy with the theatrical cut? no fan would be nor should be. I don't care if I have to pay lots of money, I really do want to see the original cut.

How's life?

I wouldn't say that. Films have theatrical cuts not so they can release different cuts later just for profit but because the cinema and home viewing are different beasts, mostly due to age ratings (because no-one cares if kids watch R-rated films at home) and length (because this and that study shows people are less likely to watch a film this length, but the director wants it to be eight hours long, and the studio wants it to last thirty minutes).

It'll be as bad as video-games when they release two versions simultaneously (as in two in cinema and two for home release) and the extended/director's cut costs more than the other both times.

DC releases shit and you assholes say "we need 20 more minutes of it!", and you say the Marvel fans are drones.

This guy gets it. The studios know tons of kids will go to the cinemas with their parents and so have to do their best to make the movie not too adult toned but then on home release they can edit it and make it a hard R.

did you even read the article or know why we want an extended cut? not because they had extra footage just lying around but because the Joker's role was drastically recut and he isn't even much in the movie itself. That is why. I really wanted to see this movie mainly for the Joker and is so sad they did this.

HOW IS WB THIS FUCKING STUPID THEY LITERALLY JUST DID THIS WITH BVS. YOU FUCKERS NEED TO NOT SEE THIS IS THEATRES AND SEND A FUCKING MESSAGE. THEY ARE LITERALLY DOING DLC WITH FUCKING MOVIES AND DUMBASS WILL MAKE THIS THE NEXT 700+ MILLION DOLLAR HIT.

IF YOU SEE THIS MOVIE IN THEATERS YOU LITERALLY ARE SUPPORTING THE COLLAPSE OF CAPESHIT AS IF IT WASNT ALREADY BAD ENOUGH

Different studio, different franchise, different audiences, different targets, different reasons for stuff being cut.

Not every scene that was deleted will be kept in an SS extended edition either, user, just the stuff that made it too not-kid-friendly enough.

But we don't know if they will release an uncut version of SS... with BvS, we knew before the release that Snyder would release his own R rated version but we still don't know if Ayer has plans to hence the petitions. Even Jared doesn't know.

Imagine store exclusive extended editions.

You mean like the Target Exclusive version of the Force Awakens should came with a deleted scene that wasn't available on any other version?

I hate when they do that. Also TFA was another movie edited down so much that deserved an extended cut

bet they were fucking twisted

>dcucks

I won't sign any shitty petition, but I do hope I get to see Ayer's cut one day

Fuck you and your kike shit.

>this movie is garbage but be sure to buy the extended version goy, the true version

I'll make sure to preorder my torrent for it

shouldn't have fucked with the crew leto, this is karma bitch

>not signing to support the cause but hopes an outcome happens eventually
interesting

The extended cut of BvS is still terrible. Extra footage will not save an inherently bad movie. Nor will it magically make the Tomatometer rise sixty percent.

>OH PLEASE PLEASE WB RELEASE ANOTHER EXTENDED CUT TO MAKE A SHIT FILM SLIGHTLY LESS SHIT I PROMISE TO PAY FOR IT
How about no?
I don't give a flying fuck about this clusterfuck of a film or the shitty performance of one minor character. I've already seen it, it was shit, Leto was shit and no amount off additional footage can make it NOT a trainwreck it will only render it LESS of a trainwreck.

This is retarded, youre a fucking retard nice B8 m8