ITT: Essential Shill Core

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dYGKxxTXqSs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

listgened to this. Its MEH. Also it gave me a headache for some reason.
Title track is a fucking banger.

Grimes

What's she shilling for? You don't know what that word means, do you? You're that autistic spazz who obsessively shits on Marina for months, huh? You must lead a sad life.

Also, while Marina isn't particularly attractive, she's way more attractive than Grimes. And while she doesn't make amazing music, she's much more talented than Lana Del Rey.

Also, right wing commentators like Roger Stone, Alex Jones, and Steve Bannon LITERALLY shill (misinform to trick people into supporting their side), so their appropriation of the term is ironic, and almost certainly projection.

lol what the fuck

>she's much more talented than Lana Del Rey
>
>
>

What? This album has been shilled by Spotify, Billboard and Various Artists despite being nothing original and mostly filler.

And Right Wing people have facts to back up their views and not just "muh morals" and "everyone is a human".

It's true. LDR is a weak singer, and her producers do most of the work. Her lyrics are insipid cliches thrown out to evoke vintage Hollywood in the most crass way imaginable. Marina has an impressive voice, and she actually does her own music. Have fun with your shallow product, though

>Right Wing people have facts to back up their views and not just "muh morals" and "everyone is a human"
You really believe that, don't you, you retarded white trash tool?

You mean crime statistic made by the goverment? Yes, I believe those. Why don't you move to Somalia then? It's a nice place.

Stop getting baited poptimists and political posters, jesus.

> believing harsh sentences for drug offenses, expensive private healthcare plans, environmental deregulation, ending consumer protections, criminalizing abortion and gay marriage, and defunding public schools has any statistical basis

You've never even looked at crime statistics. Somalia is a conservative's wet dream - no government. I recommend suicide.

I do believe sentences and stats for Rape, Murder, Assault, Drug Abuse, Robbery and Sexual Assault. Those things sound pretty severe to me, but I guess you're fine with people mudering and robbing eachother.

And No, libtards think no goverment is a good thing, not conservatives.

Nobody thinks those things are fine. Liberals tend to push for harder rape laws. The difference between the ideologies is that the right says immigrants are committing them more. That may be true in Sweden, but the opposite is true in the US - immigrants commit those crimes much less because they fear being deported if caught.
As for the second part of your post, are you really that oblivious to the political ideologies? How fucking stupid are you?

>right says immigrants are committing them more. That may be true in Sweden, but the opposite is true in the US
I wasn't talking about immigrants, I was talking about African Americans, they commit 50% of all murders despite being 15% of the population.

Hm, and where do most immigrants in Sweden come from? Oh right, Africa.

Point is, risking your safety for "muh diversity" and "muh morals" is retarded and why is it that only white countries need to be "diverse"?

I was really surprised how much she shilled it on her instagram.

Ma nigger(even though i personally wouldnt agree with FROOT being meh)

Sup Forums is next door
Also Marina Greatest

youtube.com/watch?v=dYGKxxTXqSs
Best track on the album.

EVERYBODY DIIIIIIESSSSSSS

DIEEEESSSSSS

For me its Happy

you know how theres multiple grimes threads all the fucking time and the same psycho who's defending her and posting rundown pastas on her? what would she think of that

Title track is a jam
"I'm a Ruin" is really fucking good in a vaguely Kate Bush way

>Also it gave me a headache for some reason
another Loudness Wars casualty desu