LET THE LESSON BE LEARNED

LET THE LESSON BE LEARNED

DON'T FUCK WITH MICHIGAN

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/active-shooter-reported-ohio-state-university-article-1.2889761
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Being this assblasted over a football game

First world problems.

nydailynews.com/news/national/active-shooter-reported-ohio-state-university-article-1.2889761

EVERYONE WEARING WHITE HATS STAND UP

>mfw OP is the actual shooter

how does this even happen?

>Jim harbaugh

>"Active shooter"
>The school and police have not confirmed a shooting or any injuries

>shooting up a school becayse you lost a game
Michigan confirmed for Alabama of the north.

what? the school's official emergency twitter and notification (text msg) system both said there is a shooter and the school's official twitter page retweeted the emergency tweets

also you can go to the police scanner in Columbus and listen in to what is currently happening

Jesus Christ, Harbaugh has lost his goddamn mind

almost got run over Sup Forums. left class at watts for fire alarm, when the trucks left a car came driving up onto the sidewalk launching students. dude got out of the car and started attacking with a kitchen knife. he was wearing a blue sweater so you know he thought jt was short on the OT play. he got shot and i helped a professor who got run over to get inside. bad day to be a buckeye.

this just in, Samual "Sam" Hyde confirmed for one of the shooters

Those poor OSU students. They were so close to getting their high school equivalents.

>Amerishoots

I guess they really took issue with the reffing

did he shot anyone or were the shots only from cops? I heard this story also but on twitter hearing that there was a shooter

stay safe brother, praying for you and your school

HAIL TO THE SHOOTERS

I'll just leave this here

>pic of suspected attacker

NOW CONFIRMED
Suspect shot dead by police
1 victim has died in the hospital

ah yes, the next round of gun law discussions about to commence

those are always entertaining in the US

Maybe if the media especially ESPN wasn't sucking OSU cock all fucking day and night and lobbying for them to get in the playoff and shit nonstop year round maybe shit like this wouldnt happen.

Surprised this shit dont happen at bama, notre dame, texas, michigan and lsu too.

Image found off Sup Forums of what looks like the suspected shooter shot dead.

There are two shooters. They rammed into a building and jumped out of a car together

>Texas

Charles Whitman m8

Won't happen. 25 kids got killed and nothing happened. No one gives a fuck about college shooters.

Savage

>2 suspects
>1 dead
>1 at large
>mfw the other suspect runs aroubd campus yelling HAIL TO THE VICTORS & ALLAH ACKBAR over and over again

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Trump won, cucks can debate all they want.

This isn't michigans doin it
It must be penn state or Iowa

Well now you guys are fucked because the media pity train that will start over this shooting virually guarantees OSU in the playoffs.

>the colossally butt-devastated city of Ann Arbor

>he likes to think it's not an Ohio state student

>impkying it's students and not those Somali fuckers from northeast Columbus

he was never the same after losing to seattle

Or a Muslim

Northeast Columbus is a shithole but I'd rather live there than east cincinnati

muslim or a CHI?

Sup Forums reporting in

Romulan, judging by the hair.

>Trump supporters say muslims are bigoted, he'll prove those bigots wrong by shooting up a school

How cone muslims cannot brain?

>no michigan gear

maybe his underwear