What are some of this season worst transfers?

That's not Paul The Dab Guy Pogba

>tfw he already cost Arsenal millions before the season even began because he switched his jersey number from 16 to 29

classic arsenal

>pogba
>sissoko

How was he a bad transfer?

Pogba and Sissoko are the worst transfers by far, and I'm not sure that any other transfer comes anywhere near them. Sissoko is literally not good enough for Tottenham's bench despite being their record signing (32 million), and Pogba is the most expensive player on the planet yet has been outplayed by Jordan Henderson.

really want the shirt sales meme to end

just fuck my shit up senpai

>2016
>buying players named after a disease

>any portuguese player after the euros

wijnaldum

it was painfully obvious liverpool didn't scout him at all or watch one second of him at newcastle because if they did they would know he's absolute lazy dogshit

they must have decided to buy him based of FIFA or FM attributes, or they wanted their own dabbing Djemba-Djemba

Oh shit its da docter man, IF YOU READ THIS YOUR GAY

Newcastle did pretty fucking well to get rid of Wijnaldum and Sissoko for a combined £55m. They were horrendous last season.

>yfw 30 mill

Gini was >our best player last year, but then again that's not saying much

wijnaldum has been good though

Xhaka has been alright. His performance against Bournemouth was pretty good especially the 2nd half.

>Not dabman
Nice bait OP

Don't get the Sissoko buy by Spurs. Pochettino must hate actual wingers

name me one player who hasn't been outplayed by Jordan Henderson this season

32 millions yuro shekels for le doing nothing for the entire match but scoring a freekick goal man

scores a goal game ends 1-0

>whats your problem mate?

Pogba (for that amount of money he was always going to be)
Janssen
Hendrick
Kapustka
Stones
Bony
Januzaj
van der Hoorn
Sissoko
Robson-Kanu
Nordtveit
Töre
Zaza

money laundering

>Stones
John Stones is overrated, but very far from the worst transfer. He is quite okay in MC's defence

Nordtveit was at least a free.

But what the fuck have Töre or Zaza even done so far?

Lallana? Not really the same position, but he's been amazing for Liverpool and he's nominally in a central midfield role.

What were >WE thinking?

Should had just signed ceballos from begins. It would had been exact same shit. Literally sign any midfielder. Giving Jansen a pass because he might not be used to the style of play. But sissoko?

Those two are on loan

Not an arsenal fan or United fan but Im laughing my arse off how Arsenal fans were shitting on poopba when Pogba has been much better.

Xhaka has been bad/average/cant even get on the team anymore since his goal against Hull. Arselel fans thinks Xhaka is going to make them a title contender at the beginning of the season and was wanking him off in the Euros