/cfb/ general - HIGH ON PAC-12 edition

All eyes on you, Huskies.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbssports.com/college-football/news/michigan-has-legit-beef-with-controversial-spot-on-ohio-states-fourth-down-conversion/
mgoblog.com/diaries/resolving-parallax-error
youtube.com/watch?v=ofg5EiHxaX8
youtube.com/watch?v=OoLbT5NY4l8
youtube.com/watch?v=SFcpCh_ZjRo
youtube.com/watch?v=BVAX2HtYLM4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steubenville_High_School_rape_case
youtube.com/watch?v=01Kz6Rw99Kk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

California shouldn't exist.

Where is Michigan going to be ranked this week?

Should be ranked lower than Western Michigan.

Rice Owls

But it does and it's beautiful.

Dubs confirms

>California
>Dumber than Mississippi

Well I'll be damned

California is literally the 2nd least white state in the union so it shouldn't be surprising. For every Silicon Valley egghead there's tens of thousands of semi-retarded Mexicans.

going to literally booty blast everyone next year

>95.5 is less than 95.2
What did he mean by this?

What went right for Colorado?

Isn't Mississippi right about Arkansas?

Their entire division is shit

Above*

USC lost to Utah. Also dudeweedlol

That's Missouri, bro. Mississippi is MS. It's southeast of Arkansas

first for rare qt negress cuties

>remember lads, if you don't COLONIZE black girls then youre letting the cucks win. Do your part, godspeed.

Right above Arkansas is Missouri you fucking retard.

Threadly reminder

cbssports.com/college-football/news/michigan-has-legit-beef-with-controversial-spot-on-ohio-states-fourth-down-conversion/

>FSU

>tfw the most frustrating, disappointing, infuriating down year in recent memory still ends up with us ending the season at 9-3 and having beaten both our rivals again

>my face when people actually think the team with the best defense and a top 10 offense in the country will miss the playoffs next season

>Brandon Peters (objectively and statistically the best QB in the 2016 recruiting class, it isn't even debatable)
>Ty Isaac (best RB in the game who will be 100% healthy, unlike the entirety of last year. he will put up 1200+YDs/10+TDs/5.0YPC)
>Jake Butt (a top 3 TE already going into this season, 1000+YDs/7+TDs)
>Sean McKeon (literally a Jake Butt-clone)
>Amara Darboh (top 10 WR, 900+YDs/5+TDs)
>Jabril Peppers (a black guy trapped in a black's body, one of the smartest players in football, elite measurables, incredible upside)
>Kareem Walker (one of the fastest and most explosive players in football)
>Joe Beneducci (best blocking FB in country)

>Best pass rush in the B1G
>Best LB corp in the B1G
>Best secondary in the country
>Top 5 D-Line

Barring major injuries to key players, there is literally no way the Wolverines are missing the playoffs this season

The Michigan B1G championship drought ends in 2016-2017

You can't prove me wrong

Cap it

holy FUCK LSU you broke rule 1# DONT hire the interim. see you in 3 years ogreon

copy pasta still checks out

>Barring major injuries to key players

speight didn't look the same after he was hurt in the Iowa game

>Big Ten fines Michigan $10,000, issues public reprimand of Jim Harbaugh for criticizing officials after loss to OSU

reminder that one of your own fans actually solved for the angle

mgoblog.com/diaries/resolving-parallax-error

lel

Who gets in if Washington and Clemson fail to win their Conference Championships? Does Michigan get back in? Does the B1G Champ get in as well?

>THE LIGHT! IT BURRRRNNNSS!!!

michigan beat them by 39

Damn, I'd fugg.

Michigan is 3rd in the division

and they also demolished penn state

Because Penn State was decimated with injuries

>if you kill your enemies, you lose

>39

If one of those, UM is in. If both of those, it's HILARIOUS and also Michigan and OU could sneak in and nobody wants that.

>3rd

Fuck off friendo. He's a morale boosting machine

if you're making fun of ohio state that's one thing but like penn state got BTFO by michigan

you can't avoid that

Aren't they technically 2nd since OSU and Penn State share first place it's just Penn State goes to the B1GCG because they have the tie breaker?

not an LSU fan but the Ogre seems likeable as fuck. Way more of a genuine good ol' boy than fags like Dabo or Jimbo

>a couple of injured linebackers is why Penn State could only score ten points

USC had to play two tough road games (Stanford and Utah) to start conference play when they were still struggling. If one of those games had its date switched with their games against a shit team like Oregon or Arizona then USC would have won the South. Colorado also lucked out by avoiding Washington during the regular season.

Penn State also beat the two teams Michigan lost to and won the division. And like Penn State had literally zero starting linebackers. Maybe next year Michigan's AD can schedule a charmin-soft schedule with 4 away games again and they can get back to the top 4.

That's not how rankings have ever worked.

>michigan beat them by 39

Blow outs look easy when the other team is down 7 starters on D including one for a BS targeting call and is forced to rely on freshmen playing thier first snaps against a roster full of future NFL stars.

Play us full strength at Beaver Stadium in a nighttime whiteout and Harbaby will be moaning the same tune as Urbz was "it was a fluke!".

So you think your linebackers would've scored 40 points?

>muh linebackers

les miles wasnt?

you scored ten points

literally every game besides buttgers this season the penn state defense gave up more than ten points

He's been getting rusty and predictable. I can't even remember the last time >we ran an intentional fake punt/field goal under miles.

Now that Pitt is in the AP top 25 can we consider them a quality loss?

no

>they are technically third but by some unexplained phenomenon they won the division
i thought michigans were supposed to me intelligent?

>The same Iowa team that got thrashed 41-14 by PSU beat UM the next week by a FG.
Michigan fans are eerily silent about that upset while OSU fans still wont shut up about a blocked FG and missed PI. Really makes your synapses trade ions.

>using the transitive property to get around a 6 score head to head ass whipping
Haven't seen Penn Staters this butthurt since Uncle Jerry was rhythmically slapping them in the shower lol

>what did he mean by this

>Haven't seen Penn Staters this butthurt
Do they teach you what projecting is at Michigan?

youtube.com/watch?v=ofg5EiHxaX8

>what did he mean by this?

Why

Most of Michigan fans actually didn't go to Michigan, your typical UM fan is an obese, unemployed redneck somewhere in metro Detroit. They can make fun about MSU or OSU admission rates all they want, but in fact this pretty much ensures that a good number of MSU or OSU fans actually attended the fucking school, unlike Michigan fans.

Havent seen UM fans this butthurt since - oh wait - every year when they get raped by OSU and blame it on the refs or some other lame excuse.

Lemme boil your butthurt down for you:
>Penn State is in the BIG title game and Mishitcunt isn't

>t. Bachelor's of locker room horseplay - Pennsylvania State University

>tfw your team is still the only conference champion in all of FBS

feeling /comfy/ lads

Since Clemson and OSU may find themselves playing in the semifinals of the CFP, this is a good time to catch up on some highlights from their only two meetings. Clemson is 2-0 in the series!

2014 Orange Bowl
youtube.com/watch?v=OoLbT5NY4l8

1978 Gator Bowl:
youtube.com/watch?v=SFcpCh_ZjRo

>wolverines

youtube.com/watch?v=BVAX2HtYLM4

Oh look, the flyovers are getting restless again

The one on the left is a bottom

Lest we forget this gem
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steubenville_High_School_rape_case

Who /Bama/ here?

Currently smokin a cigar on my porch and studying Econ while I wait for the seasons first rain. Extremely comfy. Can't wait to 49-0 Florida.

youtube.com/watch?v=01Kz6Rw99Kk

I'd fuck him

Tuscaloosa about to get hit with a huge fucking thunderstorm, fuck.

>tfw no matter how hard you shitpost the name Penn State will ALWAYS be synonymous with child rape

Big 10 rivalries are the fucking best

lads, I've been procrastinating for 3 hours on watching some horseshit lectures for my electrical engineering class (mandatory class, not in my major) and i've already gone to the gym

what do

Stay safe fellow tuscabro

Just got a rolling blackout and streak lightning hit the ground on my dash cam

>taking poop in dark
>window open
>can hear train and see highway across river
>comfy af
>Somalian Michigan fans are still salty over a 1st down call

How many points will UF lose by? 30? 40?