Who else will make the playoff besides Bama and tOSU?

Who else will make the playoff besides Bama and tOSU?

B1G champ (Wiscy or Pedo)
Someone else

Who gives a shit about which two teams Alabama and Ohio will beat in the semifinal?

these digits will confirm a bama loss in the semifinals

Western Michigan belongs

>mfw penn state rhythmically slaps alabama

would be pottery

You need to row your ass back to reality

>pottery?

Newfag back to plebbit

Bama vs Wash
tOSU vs Clem

As much as I want OSU to go, I still don't think the committee will put them in. They will favor the Pac-12 champ.

The Browns

Bama - Pedo State
OSU - Washington

Clempson will lose to VT

When I imagine drinking from one of those Dr. Pepper cups I imagine it being 90% ice and 10% Dr. Pepper.

There's actually no doctor in those cups just some shitty black liquid.

Alabama
B1G champion
Pac 12 champion
Clemson/tOSU if Clemson loses

Here is Michigan's fucktard way in:
> Colorado stomps Washington
> Virginia Tech beats Clemson
> Penn State sloppily beats Wisconsin
> Oklahoma State beats Oklahoma

If the above happens, this may be the result:
1. Alabama
2. Ohio State
3. Michigan
4. Colorado

Most likely, but the last month has been anything but likely.

Regardless, I believe Alabama stays #1 even if they play their graduate assistants and get stomped by Florida.

Also don't see aOSU being left out, but the other aOSU will get left out no matter what.

Pitt

>beat Pedo State
>beat Clemson

Pedo State isn't getting in regardless of Saturday's outcome.

>Penn Shit acting like Wisconsin is even a done deal

the Badgers are twice as good and their freshman QB has actually learned how to play at this stage

Colorado simply winning at all will put Michigan in

no, but Wisconsin could

0% chance the committee lets in a school that openly roots and harbors pedophiles. The sponsors would have real problems with pedo state representing their brands

I hate Michigan, but they belong in before Washington, assuming Washington wins.

>conference championship used to determine who is objectively the best in the conference
>Ohio St isn't even good enough to be one of those 2
>but is #2 in the nation
semen slurping etc

really don't see any way that there won't be two B1C teams in it.

this guy is 100% not selling dr pepper.

nobody sells soda in cups like that because you would be selling them 1/2 soda, 1/2 melted ice, and it wouldn't be carbonated for shit.

second, look at the way that asshole is holding the tray thing - his clothes would be absolutely soaked with dr. pepper and the cups would be 1/2 empty.

Never fucking question Larry Culpepper.
This man invented the college playoff.

Don't forget that the team that loses the big ten conference championship game will end up 4th in the conference and off to some toilet bowl whereas current 3rd place aOSU that doesn't play is in the playoffs and current 4th tUM might even be in the playoffs.

We need to fuck off with these conference championship games entirely.

Either get them to fuck off or make them the decider for a 6/8 team playoff

Too much money under contract with tv and bowl games for that to happen

Conference championship only determines who was best in conference play :^)

Imagine conference affiliation was different, and Pitt was B1G instead of Iowa. Now the order in the division would be 1)OSU, 2)UM, 3)PSU.
The same on-field results would have occurred but now you'd be saying a different team was the "best in the conference" based on arbitrary conference grouping.

If a team wins the B1G, there is a reward. That is being labeled "Big Ten Champion" and getting a berth to the Rose Bowl.

Being one of the the best 4 teams in the country over the full season rewards you a playoff berth. Based on all 12 or 13 games. Not just 8-10 that are labeled conference games.

Tell, me, why would Wisconsin or Penn State even be higher rated than Michigan, let alone Ohio State? Michigan beat Wisconsin, Penn State, and Colorado, while having only 2 losses as well.

Except you aren't technically one of the top 4 in the country, you're just lucky enough to have a certain number of the 12 grandpas in charge of deciding think that way (which is greatly aided by playing in the midwest or east coast)
At least conference champs have a clear criteria that doesn't change based on whims

they were ranked number 2
they are not going to magically drop to number 5 after beating number 3

Please show us where Clemson touched you.

Tell that to TCU
I mean yeah they'd never do it to Ohio St, but they won't bat an eye doing it to less relevant teams

>ohio
>beating anyone without B1G officials

haha... whoever gets in as #3 is going to walk all over them. a 1 point win over MSU is not a quality win, regardless of what ESPN would like you to believe

jesus christ. the entire reason the BCS was scrapped is that having a clear criteria does not do as good of a job as a human who can subjectively weigh different factors.

Your proposal would ignore a quarter of the season. What happens when some team pulls a VaTech and loses to James Madison and East Carolina then goes and wins their conference? Did those games just mean nothing? OU is about to go undefeated in their conference. Why aren't they in the top 5 this year?

thats why you have conference champs and a handful of muh precious rankings teams

>tOSU
Can't even get out of way of a car

>be OSU student
>get stabbed

Literally all you have to do to fix this problem is expand to 8 teams, boom not conference champion loopholes

too soon?

well the question is whether OSU's resume is so far ahead that the extra game for Washington or for PSU/Wisconsin can help those teams catch up.

TCU's I guess was close enough that they could be caught and surpassed, since playing ISU was viewed as a gimme that gave their resume no further credit that week.

Difference is that TCU had a weak schedule that year. 11-1, with only 2 ranked wins against K-State and Minnesota. OSU was 12-1 with ranked wins over MSU, Wisconsin, and Minnesota. The committee saw that extra good win over Wisconsin as what put OSU past TCU.

This year OSU has wins over #5,#6,#7,#23 already, so commentators are saying they are already out of reach despite being in the clubhouse so to speak, since the best the other teams can do is:
PSU: #2,#6,#22.
Wash: #9,#17.
Wisc:#8,#21,#22,#23

> scrap all the conference championship games
> expand to 8 team playoff
> first round of playoffs during current championship week so no schedule disruption
> each P5 conference gets one team automatically in
> G5 gets one team automatically in
> 2 spots at large for next best teams

I'd rather see this instead of questionably arranged conference championship games.

to add, Michigan would have a good one too

#6,#8,#9

which is why Herbstreit was saying they could get in if Colorado (#9) beats Washington (#4)

Should be Wisconsin and Michigan. Will probably be two shit teams from irrelevant conferences.

>first heard his ads on the radio
>thought he was a real person for months

How many ranked teams have they beaten this year? Don't give me this quality loss bullshit either. They are lucky to be ranked in the top 10

Post your top 4, I'll start:

1. Alabama
2. Wisconsin
3. Colorado
4. Western Michigan

Ohio State isn't in yet they need one of Washington, Clemson, or Penn State to lose