Having foreign players on your NT

>having foreign players on your NT

Other urls found in this thread:

americasrugbynews.com/2015/09/13/foreign-born-players-rwc-2015/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You just triggeed niggerlands like the UK, Netherlands and France.

10/10

we are a meme country of immigrants though

>he still conflates ethnicity with nationality

qatar russia

Mario Gomez shouldn't be on that list but whatever.

americasrugbynews.com/2015/09/13/foreign-born-players-rwc-2015/

>An interesting fact – only Argentina can claim that all 31 players in their squad are native to their country. The other 19 teams all have players born abroad, including significant numbers in some of rugby’s most powerful nations.

I'm sure Luiz Ceara, Pedro Miguel and Rodrigo Tabata are completely normal Qatari citizens that stand out in no way, shape of form whatsoever

and spain, 30% of their players are brazilians

>cacau
kek

wow, interesting

>marco marin

is he still alive?

What do you think of Klose and Podolski?

volksdeutsche =/= Poles

It's the way of the world.

We don't use foreign players and we do just fine.

Don't you guys just play National competitions then call the winner of the National competition World Champions?

Rodrigo tabata still plays? He must be so old now

Most of your players are Italian or Spanish immigrants. You don't use just native indios. Is the fact that your immigrants came 100 years earlier that big a difference to modern African or Arab refugees with German citizenship?

If a player has legal residency and nationality of a country, he isn't a foreigner.

All our players were born and raised here. Meanwhile, you have rugby players like WP Nel, a saffer who at the tender age of 29 said "lol fuck it, I'm gonna join the Scottish NT" and played for them during the world cup.
Why the fuck is this allowed?

Again, because he is legally eligible for citizenship for that country. Maybe your issue should be with the way some countries give citizenship out to foreigners like candy, instead of complaining about something that can't be fixed on the sporting associations end. They aren't going to adopt some arbitrary standard like "you must be born in country to play for them" as that has no legal basis and is irrelevant in terms of citizenship.

I know it's perfectly legal but it's kind of a dick move that ought to be frowned upon.