Can euros tell me who is the better player all time between these 2? I've heard many say ronaldo and many say Cr7...

Can euros tell me who is the better player all time between these 2? I've heard many say ronaldo and many say Cr7. Seems to be about 50 50 every single time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_POxtvAotTE
metro.co.uk/2016/02/03/ronaldinho-rejected-leicester-city-transfer-offer-5661081/
youtube.com/watch?v=a0ksVaLlaIw
youtube.com/watch?v=apKRKJbnWo8
youtube.com/watch?v=IsWuIDTLuxc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

left: complete player
right: absolute dogshit

OG Ronaldo at his peak was the only player ever to be on Messi's level

youtube.com/watch?v=_POxtvAotTE

Definitely left

The original Ronaldo was better at his peak. He was like a bigger, stronger Messi. He just had a career-changing injury at the age of 23 and was never really the same player again.

Cristiano Ronaldo, on the other hand, has been the far better player over the course of his career because he's simply looked after his body so fucking well. He's got over 300 games and 300 goals in the last 6 seasons. Whether you like him or not, that's a pretty amazing feat.

Peak Ronaldo was better than CR7, but CR7 will go down in history as better because of his longevity. Peak Ronaldo was probably the best attacker of all time.

Only jealous fat autist babbies think Trannynaldo is better

TSUnaldo has surpassed him in every way

>muh nostalgia

You weren't even born you fucking faggot

That Cristiano Ronaldo joke is getting out of control. Seriously, comparing him with Fenomeno? That's fucked up big time.

Not an argument

Original Ronaldo is far better

>This thread again

Fenomeno was the last great one man army player. And no, this isn't glorifying nostlagia speaking (I watched him play live and in person), for all of CR7s statistical achievement, he still falls distantly short of Ronaldo's technical excellence.

The Brazilian, without a single shred of doubt. He was the only one almost as good as Maradona and Pelé in his peak. Anyone who says otherwise doesn't know a fuck about football.

penaldo isn't even a top 20 player off all time

But I was and I had the pleasure of watching him when my parents took me to a madrid match during vacation. I'm 30 years old btw, some of us have watched actual footballers. stay mad underage user

Prime Ronaldo was an absolute footballing beast, the perfect striker. Cristiano is very good but a level below, same as when compared against Messi.

If it wasn't for his injuries, Ronaldo would surely be considered a top 3 player of all time. Comparing him to Messi is a better idea for a thread desu.

There's only one Ronaldo for me. One of my great sporting heroes. I unironcally teared up when he won the WC ;_;

El Fenomeno would unironically score 75-100 goals a season with today's rules desu

Ronaldo was all around a perfect football player, CR is a perfect goalmachine but lacks the beauty of game.

Statistically CR is better, for the football fans it's Ronaldo.

>footballers

Build wall

Huh, first time I see a thread about these two where the posters actually know their shit. It's probably because most Penaldo dickriders are british and they haven't seen this yet.

Pity (You)'s

Fat Ronaldo and most people on typical football countries will say so

Why do they have the same family name even though they were born in different countries?

"Ronaldo" is not a surname

Pic related.
At his peak was hands down the absolute best player I ever saw. Too bad it only lasted for a season or two. But damn this guy was magic.

Ronaldo Luiz Nazario da Lima
Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro

Very different names pham

fat ronaldo the best ronaldo hands down, but still a bit memey during his Madrid time, Inter and Barça was fucking epic.

He was and it is meme magic

Ronaldo the trannies nightmare

metro.co.uk/2016/02/03/ronaldinho-rejected-leicester-city-transfer-offer-5661081/

Could have he done it?

Fatnaldo>Donaldo

Correct, for one or two seasons he was the absolute GOAT

Sounds fake, but his meme levels are over 9000. Everything its possible.

Came here to post this

Zidane

people only liked him because he could make skills work

Brazilian Ronaldo (Real Ronaldo) is the best player of the last 25 years, probably ever.

He had everything, despite injuries fucking him over. If he was playing for Real, Barca or Bayern today he'd be scoring 60 goals a season.

Ronaldinho was a magician but Ronaldo had absolutely everything.

CR doesn't even register desu

What does he try to say with those last three icons?
Finger up my butthole?
Which is pretty fucking hard... not to mention he was damn good at everything else as well.
Overall Ronaldo (de Lima) would still be my pick for an All Time Greatest XI.

It counts for nothing if you waste all your talent. Fuck dinho for that.

For sure R9
But R9 is of course not near Messis level though.

You can't compare them imo. Ronaldo was a typical centre forward while C. Ronaldo is more of a winger.

only an underage would think cr7 is better

Fatnaldo ranks higher. Give him Cristiano's work ethic and a bit of luck when it comes to injuries and you have the best player of all time.

>Give him things he doesnt have and he is better.
Wow

Ronaldo is objectively a better player than Ronaldo. You can't even compare the two.

I agree. Always rated Ronaldo more.

Left in terms of ability at the height of his powers, it's not even close.
CR7 in terms of sustainability and career greatness.
Original Ronaldo was a much better player than him in his day.

My last name is Castro and I'm not cuban. Brazil was a portugal colony remember? the family names trace back to the same place

The answer to this is simple.

"Peak" Brazilian Ronaldo is the best, most talented player most people have ever seen in their lives, but his peak was was like 3.5 scattered years.

Crissy on the other hand, his peaks been like fuking 8 years, and has accomplished sooo much more on both and individual and club scale, he even now has the international trophy.

So while fatnaldo may have been the most talented player ever, it didn't last nearly long enough. When it comes to simply RANKING them all time based on combination of accomplishments and individual talent, CR7 is miles ahead and that's not debatable.

For Real madrid its not even close Penaldo is waayyy better. Fat Ronaldo as everyone said was the best at this peak but after Inter Milan he started going downhill even though he was still amazing.

Fat Ronaldo at peak was a force of nature. Literally unstoppable.

Like to put it in perspective is Fat Ronaldo enjoyed as good health as Tsunaldo has, he would go down as the absolute GOAT and it wouldn't even be close.

Fat Ronaldo was very unlucky with injuries, mostly because the only he could be stopped is by tackling him down.

Wait. Hang on. Some of you actually saw Old Ronaldo play? How fucking old are you losers!?

Also 28 reporting in

btw dinho/fatnaldo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> miss missi/crynaldo

>R9
>CR7

Only Maradona and Pele are better than Messi. There's no way Dinho was better than Messi. His peak lasted for 3 years

I would have to say TSUUnaldo is better just because consistency, he has played at top level for more than 10 years, he has won everything at club level and individually several times. Even at his top level Fatnaldo wasn't as half as consistent as TSUnaldo, yes he scored a lot of screamers that are great at a youtube compilation, and yes he could destroy a defense when he was on fire, but TSUnaldo understood better what it meant to be a top athlete and how to take care of himself and how to be one of the most efficient strikers in the world.

>Pele
>better than Messi

kek

And Maradona isn't better, he's just equal.

But what Ronaldo accomplished even in his short career was more significant than what TSUUUU accomplished over his entire long career.

watching highlights on eurosport does not count faggots

How? Maybe only at an international level where fatnaldo was part of one of the best generation of footballers a country has ever producer. And Fatnaldo career wasn't short he just wasn't as good most of it

>And Fatnaldo career wasn't short he just wasn't as good most of it

He played 10 full seasons in his career and a bunch of half seasons. Injuries took about 4 years from him and he had to retire at just 34. He played a little over 600 games for club and country. Messi is already at over 700 at just 29 and Cristiano has over 800.

You know what he means Van Kuyt

>British
More like Arab. Oh wait, same thing

>tumblr

>win literally every relevant title
>waste of talent

More like Van Kunt amirite

i watched brazilian ronaldo too.

cristiano is way better, anyone who disagrees with this is a football pseudo intellectual .

Hans pls

CR7 > Ronaldo
Only cucks and Barca fans would disagree

I remember vividly how my cousin used to preach like a priest about Ronaldinho from 2005 to 2008, telling people to make sure to watch him as much as they could because he was an unmissable talent. Glad he did that, because I used to watch him all the time round his house. Mesmeric stuff.

There isn't an entertainer like him in the game now.
youtube.com/watch?v=a0ksVaLlaIw

missed him 2bh

youtube.com/watch?v=apKRKJbnWo8

Memes aside, CR7

>I don't rate Fatnaldo

as someone who hated him at his peak (chelsea fan ) he is the best ive ever watched

You saw Ronaldinho play?!

>getting standing ovation in bernabeu because you raped halal madrid so hard

youtube.com/watch?v=IsWuIDTLuxc

GOAT

do you think they ever fugg

>saying it like its a bad thing
>b8ing this hard poortugal

Real Ronaldo

ronaldo>crisSTATSnaldo

Oldfags and edgy teens hi watched his highlights on YT will say Zidane 95% of the time
Newfags and casuals will say Ronaldo

People aged 30+ and saw both play are kinda split on that

Ronaldo is not a surname, and as a given name is extremely rare in Portugal. Allegedly, Cristiano was named after Ronald Reagan.

Pulisic

I'll take stat padding for $400 please

This is the best answer in this thread

Pretty sure it's debatable lard brains

watch a highlight reel of Messi then kys

CR obviously.

29 shitskin

Cristiano's a great player, but I can't imagine him scoring more than 10-12 goals a season in late 90s Serie A, even at his prime.

>CR7
Better career (No WC, but Brazil>>>>>>>>Portugal)

>Ronaldo
Better player

>R9
inconsistent as fuck
fat
gets """injured""" pretty often
doesnt work, slacker
scored many goals

>CR7
consistent as fuck since years
not fat
need to get hit by truck to get injured
works all fucking day
scored even more goals

would hire cr7

>need to get hit by truck to get injured

except when he plays for portugal, then getting step on his toe is enough

Ronaldo's likes on Facebook: 10,087,323

Cristiano Ronaldo's likes on Facebook: 117,745,338

Seems pretty obvious 2bh

Ronaldo (the real one) was pure bliss. It was orgasmic watching him play football.

Kids these days think Messi is good, lol.

ronaldo looks life before pics
cristiano looks like after pics

I love Fatnaldo to death, but CR7 must be considered as better overall.