Hello Sup Forums I wanted to ask you a question...

Hello Sup Forums I wanted to ask you a question. Im a first time smoker (cigarettes) and when i inhale smoke in to the lungs after few seconds i get dizzy as fuck. Is that supposed to happen? I know carbon monoxine effects but my friends tells me that they aren't getting dizzy at all.

Nicotine high. Ive been away for a while and cant tell if this is really shitty bait.
OP is a fag anyway.

nigga thats the nicotine, enjoy it while it lasts it doesnt stay around for long. not even sure why i still smoke :(

i cant enjoy the fact that im going to pass out in a second could i be inhaling too fast?

you shouldn't smoke because all the cool kids smoke user

>Be me

>Smoked for 12 years.

>Would usually get a dizzy head buzz of the first cigarette of the day.

>Nicotine is a vasoconstrictor which reduces blood supply to your brain. Go figure.

>Your friends might already be dizzy and can' ttell the difference.

>Quit smoking because I got where I couldn't breathe. Not enjoyable.

im 27 and i never touched a cigarette in my life. Just started to smoke

first time nicotine high. it abates, don't worry. keep smoking and you won't get it anymore.

what a story, user!

Thanks OREGANO COMMENTO

Stop smoking, you will be paying to much in taxes and it will kill you

just call me keith richards

why on earth would you start smoking? it's only enjoyable for nicotine addicts (like me).
Nicotine doesn't give you any good highs like pot does. The "good feeling" of smoking only comes to nicotine addicts as they have some relife from crawing.. Don't do it user. no fucking point.

>keith richards
Sure i will :)

happens to me too. Hence why I stopped. Found myself over the toilet bowl nearly throwing up from nausea and was like "fuck, I'm paying for this?"

My life is very stressful hence i realised that smoking relieves me somehow.

smoke some meth it helps calm your lungs

No thank you. No drugs

hah nicotine is one of the worst drugs out there

You're being a little pussy

This can only be true if you have already built up a tolerance to nicotine. Otherwise it would not give any relaxation. If you have some oral fixation, and putting things to your mouth helps you feel more secure/less stressed there is no problem with that, but dont make it to be cigaretts - you will course your decision of starting this habbit all your life. Ask any1 who has been smoking for at least a few years. You will miss nicotine more than you miss food or water when you can't get it. If you life is too stressfull, try to move more, do breathing exercieses. If you want some substance, go for weed - way easier to stop it later. But nicotine is a real fuckin pain in the ass if you get addicted. (I've been smoking for 8 years, trying to quit it once again...)

Started smoking like 4 month ago, I only smoke for that random buzz and when its gonna stop doing it because I will be tolerent I will stop.
I fucking like to get high by everything
I only smoke like two cigarettes a day to keep this buzz happening

You are having a stroke.

Call 911 immediately, user.

Your brain is dying.

this is op's problem perfectly summarized

THIS. just becouse it's legal, it's still a drug. A fucking addictive one...

That's all in your head. You're just a pussy who doesn't know to deal with their problems.

Smoke week instead. A 27 year old who barely started smoking? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Kill yourself now its quicker then smoking

yeah its called a nicotine buzz dude.
lasts like 10 - 15 minutes or so.

if you dont like it or dont enjoy it, you are smoking the wrong cigs.

get some lighter ones (like marlboro golds or silvers) silvers are the lightest ones and probably wont make you dizzy at all.

Your body and brain isn't used to the nicotine yet, you basically have to condition your body and brain to accept poison as that's what it basically is. it will go away in awhile, but then it will lead to strong cravings and addiction if you're not careful.

lol

spoiler alert

>Im a first time smoker (cigarettes)
retard

enjoy getting lung cancer and giving it to everyone around you

obligatory quit now before your money and health are wasted on a gross habit.
That said I had the same problem when I started, hold the smoke in your lungs for less time and buy skinny till your not a pussy

Pretty recent smoker, I've kept at it because I like the dizziness. I've heard it goes away with time; I'm 10 or 12 packs deep and still get it almost every time though

i have to quit smoking
I never had that problem OP probably because i used to hit the trees hard before i started smoking tobaccy
try ripping tobacco out of a bong, now there's a head rush

i used to take 1 gram snaps of tobacco out of a 4 foot bong

for those that dont know one entire cigarette is roughly one gram

kek

Happened to me when I first started smoking. Now I don't get it any more.

>27
>smoking for first time
Either confirmed autist or troll

That's niccy rush. Only people who get it are new smokers or hard core chainsmokers.

Because they're smokers.

Smoke is for 2010...

I usually smoke one a day or one every few days, they're just nice sometimes and the nicotine high is exactly why I do it and at the same time, I wouldn't call myself addicted at all. A walk at night when it's all still, absolutely freezing is literally the perfect time for a smoke and a nicotine high

change brands every now and then. even if you switch between two or three, the sudden change makes it come back. at least from what ive seen. i go between turkish royals, american spirits, and dunhills

Just fucking quit right now and save yourself the suffering of trying to quit in the future.

I do this, Sterlings, JPS, Richmonds (for when there's money in the bank, they're expensive in the UK) and Chesterfeilds

rip lungs

quit while you still can, bucko

>Why are my cancer sticks affecting me differently than others