Injured knee

>injured knee
>no gronk
>bennett high ankle sprain hurting the game
>oline full of rookies and UDFA's
>hogan and edelman coming off of injuries
>throw 2 TDs on Revis with a 23 year old rookie
>lead game winning drive against hated enemy on the road

I just don't get how Brady can keep it up at this point, even when he is injured the guy is making plays

revis is fucking ass now lol, tyrod taylor lit him up

Calm down dude. I'm a pats fan too but the Jets are trash this year. Really no need to brag.

the jets always give the pats issues

>the Jets always give the pats issues

That's just proof your fag boy and his evil hooded pimp suck

That was one of the better games I've seen this season, Dolphins-9ers and this one were pleasantly surprising.

dude the seahawks scored 5 points this week, the league is all about familiarity and matchups, thats why super bowls are so much fun

Seahawks made me feel better about losing to the Buccs. At least we put up more of a fight.

The Chiefs came within a TD of the pats in Gillette in the playoffs, way better than any team has done in recent years in that round

I was looking forward to our bucs game as a free win a few weeks ago

I'm looking forward to a rematch this year.

they beat Baltimore by 4 in 2014

You are probably the second team the pats do not want to face.. maybe even the first team since the Denver victory

Brady had troubles in KC, but in Gillette its just so quiet

that might have been the best game I have ever watched, the ravens were up 14 points in the first and the second half, but brady and the edelman trick play came back and won it

A game like that happens once every 2 years you know what I mean?

Would you find a patriots raiders game or patriots chiefs game more interesting to watch?

Maybe it's my delusion as a chiefs fan, but I honestly think the Chiefs will tie with the raiders and get the 2nd seed due having a better divisional record.

I feel like the raiders matchup would be more appealing, but the chiefs would give the patriots a much better game in foxboro. The Chiefs could win that game for damn sure

Chiefs Patriots has always been interesting when they match up. Hopefully they play in post again!

That was a great game but the pats got you guys back, I just like teams that have the balls to beat the patriots. A lot of teams have already lost in that stadium before the first kick

Yeah, it makes for interesting football. I'm just glad that game wasn't the actual decline of brady like everyone originally said it was. Brady is easily one of the best QBs to watch and I've got mad respect for him. Definitely better then 5head. Hope he gets a 5th ring at one point.

much respect to that man, keep playing him hard

Are you a pats fan or what team do you follow?

NFC team that sucks lol

There's a lot of those, but i'll just assume you're a bears fan and hope your face when da bears win da superb owl is a good one. Have a great night man.

great guess, good luck man

brady fools u all

why is everyone suckin each others dick in here?

Patriots - Raiders... at Gillette. In the snow. If only to see the Raiders come oh so close but lose again.

gwan hope

If any player on the Patriots gets any type of award they should immediately give it up to the REAL REASON they got it

Pic Related

But Belichick was 5-13 until Brady took over for Bledsoe