I thought I hated soccer before, but this takes diving to a whole new level

I thought I hated soccer before, but this takes diving to a whole new level.

LOL nasty.

you people are fucking terrible. pls go back to

>Le fanny amrican humor

m8

>Le shitty Colombian aircraft

At least we have a sense of humor, unlike the HUEs that get butthurt at a joke and resort to autism.

stop trying to be edgy

>At least we have a sense of humor
no you don't, you are basically miserable creeps that think humiliation is a nice way to escape your insecurity and affirm your supposed dominance

Stop projecting homo it was just a silly joke

Everyone who finds this kind of thing funny should kill you'reselves

Haha nice joke xD Mind if I post this on r/funny? :P

Hey! Don't be so flippant about suicide you shitlord.

silly joke my ass, if you probably said that at a bar here you would probably get murdered m8

Not really. We're just having a giggle. I suppose Americans can't get away with the banter Aussies can because "muh superpower" or whatever and it's seen as bullying instead of banter. Anyway, that's no excuse for being butthurt.

> you'reselves

Fucking kek... I do agree with you though.

saying most things in a bar in brazil could probably get you murdered "m8"

>Not really. We're just having a giggle. I suppose Americans can't get away with the banter Aussies can because "muh superpower" or whatever and it's seen as bullying instead of banter.
Yes it's about how great america is, and not really how fucked up you guys are for laughing at something so fucked up as this

Penalidade maxima do chapecoense contra a colombia.

O time vai ter direito a 75 lances livres Galvão

Aussie banter is cheeky and fun. Yank banter is cruel and tragic.

lol so edgy

No, just being a giant asshole gets you murdered

How many people did Brazil kill in Iraq again?

Karma for you.

>The amerifat autist who was BTFO in the other thread by a hue mentioning 911 is now making a new thread

When will you learn?

>implying americans have banter
>inplying americans don't get offended when being targeted in any joke

Settle down, or we'll send some of our swimmers down to steal your gold and pee on you.

>borrowing from the 'ddit
aha the narwhal bacons when you post this gonna post it right back over on the 'ddit courtesy of the 'chon haha you keep on keeping on chunky haha

That IS how it is though. It would still be fucked up if Australia or Ireland joked about it but you wouldn't be nearly as butthurt.

>mfw a Colombian tries to fly near me

>That IS how it is though. It would still be fucked up if Australia or Ireland joked about it but you wouldn't be nearly as butthurt.
Yes, cause Easter or Shart in the Mart literally compares simply coldheartly being amused by the loss of an entire team that will probably never ever recover

be honest, what's worse;

7-1 or an entire team dying in a plane crash

They might recover but I doubt they will ever take a plane again

Its all bus from now on

2 years later: chapeconense bus crashes and everyone dies

Cinderella---Alive---We Are Marshall

life comes at you pretty fast

Are americans really this insecure and stupid? I guess I understand why they literally voted to destroy their own country's global hegemony

Trump. 9/11.

if australia did it it would be funny lad. banterous. amerifats don't understand banter. can't handle it, can't grasp it. many can't spell it. not your fault though, it's like black people having curly hair and big lips. just how it is, not something you choose.

ARGENTINA IS WHITE TAKE THAT FGGTS

Really?

>trump
>a tragedy

Fuck off outta here with your mortadela bread you disgusting commie

I never thought burgers could hit new lows. I was wrong.

>le edgy fat man who wears a fanny pack and running shoes with cargo shorts or loose fit jeans

If it was the Patriots or the Cowboys, 95% of the American posters would still be joking around. Grow a pair

We don't even know why the plane crashed yet.

That makes your unfunny post even more lame.

america confirmed least funny nation on earth. germany included.

Yes, 2 of the most obnoxious fanbases in a country are definitely comparable to what would be Western Michigan memeing their way to the playoffs and reaching the final.

get a clue

The american way of thinking cant handle the subtle nuances of a banter, thats why they're the country who created this fucking bullying term.

There is no middle ground. Its either this, or that.

Americans can handle only dadaism comedy and nothing else. Its always absurd and offensive at best and the punchline is "we are america we are over you all"

Thats why american patriotism is a joke everywhere but they dont realize it or just dont get it, the ones who do realize it have a giggle or two but classify it as either jealousy or whatever.

'tho even the worst of the shitholes still have more happy folks than america.

Then why didn't you guys laughed about 9/11?

t. every american which all have down syndrome in a nutshell

Lol

>the amount of shitskin, sweat soaked, hut dwelling, malaria riddled, Cocaine fueled asshurt in this thread

that 9/11 tho

Sup Forums didn't exist then

We did, you were just too young to be on Internet forums back then.

How long did it take to type that with those aberrant, fat fingers of yours, la'?

america is literally the 3rd world of banter tbqh

no reply

Fog niggers were never funny.

well the world isn't as mentally damaged as you guys

American posters are that kid in school who thinks he's doing something hip and cool to look good in front of a group but he's actually super awkward and everyone thinks he's a weirdo, to be honest

Sup Forums here

Holy shit, Sup Forums is a bunch of nu-male cucks crying over some dead monkeys.. KEK!!

:(

...the plane was not Colombian
Nor the pilots...

>implying americans were ever funny to begin with

This whole thread is worse than Sup Forumstier and you should all feel ashamed for taking part in it.

Reddit is that way

Why are you proud of the fact that you live in a backwards, savage, hellhole of a country?

because I would do the same and beat the crap of you with no regrets, and I am sure the cops would probably understand my point of view

>Sup Forums here
do you fucks actually use this as a positive? literally Ohio tier