youtube.com/watch?v=6DHQGt0tygM

Time flies too fast, lads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JTEWlSTQ1RI
youtube.com/watch?v=R4RTfPIBOpc
youtube.com/watch?v=UnphFxH3FxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw LCIM will retire soon

> The years just pass like trains. I wave but they don't slow down.

youtu.be/JTEWlSTQ1RI

>71 happened yesterday

DELET THIS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what is that a wolverine?

>A FALTA DE 4 MINUTOS SOMOS CAMPEONES DEL MUNDO
>this was 6 years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=R4RTfPIBOpc

>We are equally away from World Cup 2014 and World Cup 2018

Confederations Cup next summer and then bam. World Cup in Russia.

youtube.com/watch?v=UnphFxH3FxM

>5pa1n
>Bra7i1

time flies when you're having fun

I'm 22, only gets faster from here doesn't it

26, can definitely confirm

Except im not having fun and my life is a complete shithole

Never forget le cut inside man

Too bad Netherlands won't qualify to the WC because Sweden will rape you in Stockholm. :(

What went wrong with Netherlands? You used to be big favorites for the EC and WC. Now you can't even qualify. Fuckning Belgium domintes you.

> Xavi
> Iniesta
> Villa
> Puyol
> Casillas

Not only they were awesome players, they were also awesome human beings. Take Iniesta's celebration as a way of illustration. The sleeveless t-shirt he had underneath had the legend "Dani Jarque siempre con nosotros"; that brought me to tears.

>Casillas

stars of the 2010-2014 generation (robben, sneijder, van persie, van der vaar, huntelaar etc.) got too old to still be world class players and the new generation that was supposed to provide new talent has been a pretty big letdown so far (depay,clasie, the entire WC 2014 defense, promes, wijnaldum etc.)

As entertaining the 7-1 was, I enjoyed 5-1 even more. Something about the insufferable tiki-taka fags getting rekt hard was so pleasurable. Especially when their squad had those players that were picked just because of Del Bosque and not because of their form.

>Makelele guitar

everytime

>there is people itt right now that have not seen their country win an international tournament.
I wouldn't trade a 5-1 win for a WC tBh

Thinking about World Cup 2014 I realize how being old will feel like.
That if live another 50 years 5pa1n and Bra7i1 will be just as present in my memeory then as they are now, two years after the fact.
And I will tell young guys about it, who were born decades after and they will as little comprehend why it still matters to me as I will comprehend why it doesn't matter to them.
Then I will realize that everyone who cared about is already dead, and that soon it's time for me to go too.

I will be there if you need it, Hitler.

>I voted for Hitler 138 years ago

I remember that thread so fondly.

>that previous WC legacy
>that shaky start with Spain getting a pen
>that RVP goal
>that power at the start of the 2nd half
>that del Bosque's face
>that fucking game, man
Thanks for reminding me.

Days drag on, but the years just fly by.

Dunno, but for me it works because Brazil was shite the whole tournament and could (should) have drop out in the group stage whereas 5pa1n was their first game and a dynamite at that.

I still ask myself - what would have happened if van der vaart had blocked that iniesta shot...

They already played in sweden and you guys barely managed a draw due to massive refball

Spain wins on penalties. America never starts to care about soccer because the most important match in the world went 120 minutes without any scoring.

Euro 2016 was so forgettable compared to this.One of the best world cups for sure

Pretty much any tournament was forgettable compared to WC 2014, user.

At the time we all thought we had a pretty good chance at winning if it came to penalties