Honest question here

Honest question here.
How likely is it we'll go into WWIII and if we do how much of a chance do we have, as the US to defend ourselves? When was the last time we actually won a war because we lost the Vietnam War and we didn't really win WWII without the help of Europe

I may, or may not be freaking out a little bit

You went to war with Iraq remember?

Then again, a lot's changed since then. With women and transexuals in the military you guys are fucked.

We could literally destroy the rest of the world if we played our cards right, but the libfags would basically self-destruct us before we could kill anybody.

>genius fag here

Settle down cunt. That won't happen as a result of this.

>inb4 shit tier response

>we didn't really win without the help of Europe

I think you mean to say Europe didn't really win without the help of us. We fought Japan all by ourselves while still kicking the German's asses.

True..

We own Space Deathrays, Terrain HAARP hammers, Illuminati embedded Overlords, real WMD's, we have control over Global Climate AND the Internet.. we also sext with Aliens using robots over in Mars. How is the World gonna compete against such a generous DICK? If something, US is bloodthirsty, horny and excited about present occurrences.

America, Fuck Yeah!
Bring the opportunity so we can OWN YOU 2.

Keep freaking out like a little bitch and YOU won't last long enough to be defended by the US.

Who would the us be up against?
Syria?
ISIS?

>kicking the German's asses

You misspelled Russia user

but Poland can survive everything

ADs

>when you forget Russia was your ally
>mfw we barely beat japan and people still think we'd have any form of chance against russia

I meant who kicked German's asses was Russia. Not US.

Was that a south park reference

>barely
They were committing seppuku en masse when two bombs deflated their chink ego.

as long as we stay away from nukes n shit we'll be fine, we have pretty nicely trained ground troops,what is considered the best airforce and not the best but a noteable navy compared to russias broke ass

Don't worry OP. Our government has a solid plan. They've been testing this for awhile. They're going to hack the Russians defense systems by posting fucking bananas all over it. In minutes the entire system will crash

>when you forget Russia was your ally
>mfw we barely beat japan and people still think we'd have any form of chance against russia

Barely beat Japan. I take it you failed history. We beat Japan so bad, they agreed to disband their military and begged us to protect them. They unconditionally surrendered. I can't think of another country that has ever unconditionally surrendered. Maybe France.

bvey nfycjuin liskel7 ,otercuker yo8 fguckin cunyt the fuckinhg worlds nmations wil fucking go in the 2ww222 yuiu

imagine trying to nuke someone, everytime you press launch a fucking banana pops up

Hahahahahhwhahhahahahhwhwmbdifubebbebeheuqzjsbwb

>no

HAHAHA that would totally be an epic win xDD

NOICE MOTEHR CFUCK YOU FUCKIN BCXUT6N

Yer all fucked m8. Start drinking and banging some Thai hookers, may as well since there is no God and we're all going to die.

Nothing will happen, as much as you and I want or not.

Fucking news articles all lit up saying "WWIII over in minutes, thanks to the hacker known as Sup Forums" with a picture of Pepe on the front page

> this is god

Don't do that or I punish you in hell or whatever

Let not your heart be troubled. The US is THE last superpower and the rest of the world fucking knows it.

Russia will piss and moan for a bit then sell new gear to Syria. Assad will piss an moan for a bit then hide his WMDs better.

That is all.

Accuracy is disturbing

>Obama uses Sup Forums

Women are only in support roles. And there are like a grand total of about 3 trannys in the entire military so get fucked

>barley beat japan

>we lost the Vietnamwar
It was a tie
>and we really didn't win WWll without the help of Europe
Excuse me?..more like the other way around

In WW2 europe was fucked and the us helpt them. Germany would mabe even have won the war if the us wouldn'd have helped.

No, we did lose Vietnam. Politics kept us from winning, not ability, though.

Stupid fucking "Hearts and Minds" campaign.

The same stupid shit is what's holding up victory in the Middle East, frankly. They aren't much above stone age, shouldn't take much to knock those goat fuckers back where they belong.

Aren't people mentally evaluated before entering the army?

What kind of bum fuck country allows these mutilated creatures to run around on the battlefield? And please don't break my heart and say Sweden.

Obama doesn't know shit from Shinola and he pussed out on punishing Assad the last time that sand-nigger used WMDs.

Nigga was all talk...

Assad got TRUMPed.

The US military has traps. But then, even an Army trap can throw pipe in the ass of the average Sup Forums tard.

Here while you're doing that, can you explain why bone cancer exists in 5 year olds? Or ballsacks. I don't know if you've ever had the experience of a scrotum, but man, that was one BAD FUCKING DECISION. LIKE WHAT THE FUCK MAN? MAKER OF ALL THINGS SEEN AND UNSEEN, AND YOU COME UP WITH BALLSACKS? DID THEY HAVE TO LOOK LIKE PARTIALLY SHAVED RATS, OR WAS THAT AN AESTHETIC CHOICE?! FUCK YOU. Oh, and have a word with the Catholic church. A fuckin' long one mind.

>believing the euro WWII lie
>thinking america doesn't """lose""" wars on purpose to keep the money machine going
>worrying about any """threat""" when america spends just as much as the rest of the world combined on military.
quit being a faggot, faggot

We have the most powerful navy ever seen, who has a better one?

i miss don't ask dont tell. it was a GOAT policy

>shinola
A word never used anymore. Grandma would use this saying all the time.