Alright Sup Forumsoys i've got a mission for you send me the best goat picture you can find

Alright Sup Forumsoys i've got a mission for you send me the best goat picture you can find

the GOAT goat picture?

my goats just had kids

i have to bottle feed them 6 times a day

there's 150+ of them

fuck my life

the original

You're not my real dad! You can't tell me what to do!

Are you the owner of the goat tower?

OP HERE THIS IS GLORIOUS KEEP IT COMING

>kids
I love that this is the appropriate term.

YOU GONNA SEND ME GOATS AND YOU GONNA LIKE IT

CAN WE SEE THEM ALL

THE Sup ForumsTARDATION IS SEEPING THROUGH HURRY

I wasnt looking For gifs but honestly im not even mad.

What in God's name? Is that woman on the right a ghost, was wearing a mask or just fucking hideous?

is taht one of those goats that freezxe solid when they are scared?

I don't know it that'd be possible.

Goats are seasonal breeders. With Nubians, you can pretty much count on 150 days - on the nose, from when they are knocked up to birth. This motherfucker named Falstaff got loose and nailed all 40 of my goats in one day, impregnating the shit out of them. Goats goats goats goats fucking goats everyfucking where

I'm running out of heat lamps, tubs, concentrated iodine and I have not slept in 6 days

THANKS FALSTAFF

Yep, that's a Myatonic Goat or Tennessee Feinting goat

Goats are such clever little retards. I know that's a complete oxymoron, but goats manage to pull it off somehow.

We used to have goats on my grandparents' farm back in the day, and sometimes you'd go outside, and a goat would be somewhere they just had no business being. Like once, one of the goats somehow got to the top of a very tall tree in the middle of a field. They would routinely get on the roof or on top of parked cars or whatever. I have no idea how or why.

Scanning area for predators I presume? Either that or a behavioural charactetistic

Erdogoat

Goats only need 4 square inches to stand on.

The go up fucking mountains.

One time I came home and a goat was on top of my house. I was like, come down now, and she's like "fuck you" and then I look over and there's another fucking goat on my neighbors roof.

Here's the faggot that made my life miserable, Falstaff

Probably. Still have no idea how they'd pull it off, though. Like, we're talking a massive tree with no other trees or anything around it, just a vertical climb, and the little bastard still managed it somehow. We had to get the neighbor's cherry picker to get it down.

Just had goat stew over rice was so delicious. people think I am white in the bodega but my mom was russian and grew up on goat and lamb and oxtail. Are goat eating russians white?

He looks so smug.

>Goat, pictured here at the big ragou festival

Shit. What are you going to do?

Now this is the kind of quality content I like to see

I want to be whatever the fuck that thing on the right is for Halloween.

>Gives a goat an awesome name like Fallstaff
>Is suprised when Goat gets mad pussy
MFW.jpeg

I'm not gonna lie; I would fuck that goat.

but why

Fucking guy's name is Falstaff. If Falstaff wants to fuck you, you're goddamn right you let Falstaff fuck you.

Why do goats and octopuses have the same eyes? Are goats a kind of octopus?

Fallstaff is now my go to name in any RPG

POST MORE PIC OF FALLSTAFF SHOW HIM IN HIS GLORY BANGING DA GOATS

POST MOAR FUCKEN GOATS!

OP HERE GUYS I SERIOUSLY NEED GOAT PICTURES THIS IS IMPORTANT DONT LET THIS DIE

I, too, need goats. For reasons. But I am on vacation and thus have no goats to contribute.