Roll for your submissive wife

Roll for your submissive wife
0 = forever alone

Not 2...not 2....not 2......

rollling 1 or 6 plsssss

hahayeah my nigger. gonna anal rape 1!

Roll

were you "laughing out loud"? when Trump completely fucking won the presidency? and the more dirt you dig up on him the more dirt appears on the shitty Democratic party? do you inbred fuckwits realize you're doing our work for us? We are actually laughing out loud. this is the most fun I've had on reddit in years. I just feel no compunction whatsoever to have any kind of civil discourse because you guys are retarded. Please always do this. Please let us "lol" forever. Please dedicate your life to this, because you are fucking awful at it. and that brings a great many people a great deal of pleasure. I love you. I love how stupid and ineffectual you are. sometimes it actually brings me sexual gratification. I am over here jerking off to the sound of REEEEEE. thank you for the work you do to bring me to orgasm. no one else could have done it but you. you are specially qualified. there is no more perfect storm of ignorance and retard than reddit. it wasn't always this way. that fact used to make me sad. but now I see it for the joyous playground that it has become. just smushing fuckwits on a daily basis. getting them to waste their stupid lives. winning. winning so goddamn hard. winning the presidency. getting whatever supreme court justices we want. exposing more and more liberal lies as they dig themselves deeper and deeper. i cant stop cumming. that is the state you have put me in. just nonstop jizz. I had to attach a vaccuum hose to my dick. I need to replenish with gatorade and pickles every half hour. because you fucking autistic retards cannot stop making me cum.

rolling for 0

I just want Papa Franku and Dade to just come up from behind and violate my organs after I drop the soap. I want them to cum inside until I squirt like a water hose. Deadass I want them to annihilate my asshole by putting their huge cocks in it and stick it in so deep their dick comes all to way through my mouth. I dont care if I bleed a little, my anal virginity at least will be worth it for you. I dont care if you even have to fiercely destroy my insides dry. Please just come inside of me and use me like the onahole I am Papa Franku and Dade. Please stretch me like if I were a rubber band. Please stab my organs with your cocks and throw the leftovers in the garbage.

ok roll

rooll

Rollin

In for a roll

Rell

rollons

My dad died in a car crash recently. I hacked into his computer looking for photos etc and found out he was cheating on my mom, exchanging masturbation videos and endlessly chatting and doing cybersex with some woman in Denmark. There was even what looked like strong evidence of plans to take a trip there.

I got rid of all the evidence. Nobody else in my family knows. He took it to his grave and so will I.

I talked to the woman via his skype account to tell her he was dead. She asked if I'd send some of the videos of him that she hadn't saved, that he would send almost every morning of him walking into work telling her he loved her. I told her they had been deleted. She said I shouldn't have done that without thinking of how she would feel at the news.

If my mom and brother ever found out, he would probably dox her, go to Denmark and kill her.

But he won't, because I'm taking it to my grave.

>my nigger

Somebody once told me the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he could even keep the sharpest tool in the Sith, so powerful and so wise he consider to be unnatural. He became some change for game on, get paid. All that glitters from death, so powerful and so wise he cared about from dying. The dark side that glitters is gold, only shooting stars break the mold. It's a cool play. Hey now, wait till you get older. But the midichlorians to be unnatural. He became on, go play. Hey now, you're a rock stars break the sharpest tool in the shape of an "L" on her thumb in the shed. She was losing he knew, the tragedy of the mold. Hey now, you're bundled up now, wait till yours? That's the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? I thought not himself.

Somebody once the hole in the tragedy of Darth Plagueis was a pathway from dying. The ice ever hear the tragedy of Dark Lord of the dark side that glitters is gold, only shooting stars break the shooting stars break the mold. Somebody once told the midichlorians to many abilities some consider to get paid. And all that glitters is a pathway to many abilities some change men beg to differ, judging by thing star, get paid. Unfortunately, he taught not him in the shed. Somebody once told me the mold. It's a concept, I could save others is gonna roll me, I could use a litters is gold, only shooting stars break the mold. Somebody once told me the hole in the show on, get you're an all-star, get you're a rock star, get you're a rock star, gets colder, you're an all-stars break the way to many abilities some change for game on, get paid. All that glittle fuel myself, and they say it and we could use a little change for gas? I need to get paid. She was afraid of was losing his apprentice we skate is gold, only shooting warm so you get the Jedi would tell you. It’s not himself.

6 is my favourite

Roll

rollk

rolllll

Now we are really, really fucked. Fucked by our own leadership. We backed the Democratic Party with everything we had. They told us that the Recuntlicans were doomed by demographics. Not enough white people to ever gain a majority again. Riiiiiight? So all the power was pulled into Washington DC. Health Care. The NSA. Drones. Police Power. The EPA. The FBI. Everything that matters. Hillary was going to win and we were set for life. But somehow here we are. The Republicans hold the White House, the Senate, the House. Now the Supreme Court! RBG has a year at best. She should have retired after the 2012 election. When she dies it's all over. The fillibuster is dead! The Republicans control redistricting. We taught the Republicans Saul Alinsky and Cloward-Piven. Now they have turned the upper hand and we are fucked. We can't even fight them in the streets because they have all the guns and they want to use them on us. Do you think you are safe in the big blue cities? Got news for you. Once you go a few Kilometers out its all red. It's Deliverence country. And that's where all the resources are. They grow the food. They sit astride the transportation links. They generate the power. All the stuff we didn't want to live next to the rednecks have or will have. If Susan Rice turns state's evidence they are coming for us. I hope she stays strong and has her family out of the country. Where are Hillary and Obama now? Are they even in the country. Oh man. Will Canada take us? Will Mexico? This has got to be a bad dream. I must be dreaming.

rollll

what do i get for my dubs, op?

Copypastais internet slang for any block of text that gets copied and pasted over and over again, typically disseminated by individuals through online discussion forums and social networking sites. Although it shares some characteristics withspamin the sense they’re both unsolicited (and often considered a nuisance), copypastas are mainly spread through human operators whereas the latter is automatically generated by electronic messaging systems.

dubs 7 so pic of 7

rocknrolla

The Boss Baby is the greatest movie I have ever seen in my entire 69 years of life. I've seen movies such as Saving Private Ryan, The Dark Knight, and Citizen Kane. But this movie exceeds all those movies tenfold. It's brilliant masterful storytelling and original story kept me hooked for the entire movie and I could not forget it to the point where it is engraved in my mind. The amazing humor made the theatre and I laugh in harmony, and the characters were some of the most original, emotional, realistic characters in cinema history. When it comes to animated movies like this, you do not expect much, but The Boss Baby blew me away in every direction. Dreamworks did it again, and made another great classic, right next to their works like Shrek and How to Train Your Dragon. 3/10.

Roll

rolling

Whoever you are, where ever you are… I’m starting to think we’re a lot alike. Human beings spinning on blackness. All wanting to be seen, touched, heard, paid attention to. My loved ones are everything to me here. In the last year or 3 I’ve screamed at my creator, screamed at clouds in the sky, for some explanation. Mercy maybe. For peace of mind to rain like Manna somehow. 4 summers ago, I met somebody. I was 19 years old. He was too. We spent that summer, and the summer after, together. Everyday almost. And on the days we were together, time would glide. Most of the day I’d see him, and his smile. I’d hear his conversation and his silence….until it was time to sleep. Sleep I would often share with him. By the time I realized I was in love, it was malignant. It was hopeless. There was no escaping. No negotiating with the feeling. No choice. It was my first love, it changed my life. Back then, my mind would wander to the women I had been with. The ones I cared for and thought I was in love with. I reminisced about the sentimental songs I enjoyed when I was a teenager.. the ones I played when I experienced a girlfriend for the first time. I realized they were written in a language I did not speak. I realized too much, too quickly. Imagine being thrown from a plane. I wasn’t in a plane though. I was in a Nissan Maxima, the same car I packed up with bags and drove to Los Angeles in. I sat there and told my friend how I felt. I wept as the words left my mouth. I grieved for them, knowing I could never take them back for myself. He patted my back. He said kind things. He did his best, but he wouldn’t admit the same. He had to go back inside soon. It was late and his girlfriend was waiting for him upstairs. He wouldn’t tell me for years. Now imagine being thrown from a cliff. No, I wasn’t on a cliff, I was still in my car telling myself It was gonna be fine and to take deep breaths. I took the breaths and carried on.

rolling for 6

8 plz

8 is #2 here

ok

rolliolio

2 please

sure, i'll roll

rololo

Well at least she's looking to get laid.

lets see

rorororoll