swingeer.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SmashBurger

Wac Arnolds

Shake shack

In n out

Burger lounge

Chic fil a

>Oh look the same shit over and over and fucking over.
>yawn

Ew nigga you smell like French fries

In-N-Out

Fat Burger

Mos burger or Freshness burger.

Fathers office.

Hinano.

If any of you know what these are, good shit.

In n out burger..... There's a local burger place in my town called Joe's which has a better burger than five guys

The works, you shill

Umami burger

In N Out

Where in LA are you?

GOOD BURGER

Japan

Bagger Dave's

Far less grease

Beer and brgr in Croydon

Meatheads
HB Jones
Kuma's Corner

Faggot

5 Guys is pretty good. I still rather go to Mondo Burger.

Mcdonalds.

debate me.

discord.gg/bp44v4s

I know LA has a lot of Asian people but for real where you at

If you are really from Japan, have you ever ate at the sushi place from Jiro Dreams of Sushi?

Habit Burgers

BURGER KING

DAVE'S BURGERS

Why are these threads constantly showing up? Is this how Sup Forums makes its money now? Advertising using random threads created by "Anonymous?"

I tried Five Guys for the first time, I can't say it lived up to all the hype everyone around me has ever said about it. It literally did not meet my expectations at all. I'd eat a double cheese burger over Five Guys any time.

wendys you faggot fuck

Tommy's Dinner are the best you can't argue

Bagger Dave's is shit and you know it

Culver's
Max & Erma's

Culver's

I would like to know this, as well.

They have a legit burger. But those fries are cancer. It is sad they drop the ball like that.

I genuinely don't understand why you people keep posting this specific thread, specifically with Five Guys as the be all end all of burgers. Other threads can be repetitive, but this thread is always exactly the same. People go "Lol five guys is shit because I know something better", and we've literally run through every burger joint a million times.

calvin got a job

Becks burger in Houston

Burger Bar, Amsterdam.
Nothing in the US beats Kobe beef grilled up by those craftsmen, plus you get to eat it wrapped in Amsterdam, so...yeah.

what do you recommend as I want to try this sometime

Literally any other restaurant is better

Willing to bet it's fake cobe beef

i could go to five guyz but that's kinna far away...mcdonalds is kinna close and a double qtr pounder with fries sounds nice right now

someone talk me out of it

There are so many that it's a waste of time to list them all.

Five guys is overpriced and mediocre. Only an Amerifat would think it's good food.

I think OP is referring to chains.

bump

Why the fuck would you eat mcShit. Doesnt fill you up, tastes like crap, and you feel horrible healthwise afterwards.

Mooyah.

In-n-out's shit by the way.

Cheddar Butterburger with Bacon ; )

Steak n Shake

Burger King

would you add special sauce to it? Eat inside? Any qts work there?

If you answered yes to any of these go to Maccas

In'N'Out

Whataburger Bitches

niggas choice,fucking americans

double cheese with large fries feels me up

i need something that goes with beer

I do research at united nation university. It's right around the corner. I've never been there. I'd like to before I leave.

In N Out

Burger City Grill

dumb yanks cant even manage a decent yankee burger

Hey I had lunch there today!

woo

Well I know the waifu threads are made by bots. They admitted it in one of their threads, that's why there is always a waifu thread.

I'm pretty threads like these are created by bots as well.

This, east coast faggot. In N Out > *

false

The one in Carlisle just opened. I went there for lunch today. It's the best burger in town, and there are seven places I can get a burger within two blocks of my house.

Whataburger

What kind of research?

>Twisted Root

There are a bunch of Burger Bars in Amsterdam.

But yet for how long? An hour?

Desalination

What kind of loli is this? swingeer.com

Yea, but why? That's like me getting a bot and telling it to post pictures of clouds and talking about how they make shapes. What's the point? This has to be a form of advertising or something.

not the user you're talking to but I honestly think it's constant bot shitposting with the intent to just flood this board with bullshit. no oc, no raids, no lulz, just the same shit to keep us busy so that we won't cause any problems

like handing a retard a stick to play with

Seems reasonable. All the daily threads are shitposts that are just keeping us distracted.

5 Guys is literally just an In 'n Out knockoff