no, we shan't be doing any of that, Bernard

Current "main" avatar. But I have like 200 more. One my old accounts had more but I haven't gotten it back yet.

>200 more
user what the fuck

kek

It's actually pretty easy to end up with multiple avatars. Like I'll get an idea and create something then go explore with it. As adventuring the character evolves/changes. Once you feel it's complete you save it to return to it later.
Example he started out as a Ghostbuster. I got possessed and raped in a horror sim so he became undead. Then ... I don't remember why I ended up with the space suit actually.

user
still
what the fuck
did you evolve from a ghost buster to a fucking astronaut

Yeah, but I've had worse. This one started as a regular black man. I was curious both about the racism of people on this game and the claim that black avatars got laid more often.

The trolling part was right which resulted in him becoming wanted so I had to go on the run. Ended up joining the First Order unknowingly but eventually escaped with the help of some memelord smugglers. Had to make some money on the side so I became an Intergalactic Pizza Delivery Man. I have screenshots of most of it.

Britbong/Ralph is actually streaming again on Youtube. Should give ti a gander if you liked his Ralph stuff. I don't stream, I just do it for my own shit n giggles.

Here are the MemeLords who saved my life ... and their lil sex toy. I didn't care for him too much, a lil too pretentious for my taste.

This is the guy who made me go on the run ... I was banned from a few events because of him. Racist asshole.

There's me being drafted into the First Order. I really felt out of place being with those guys ...

For reasons I am still unsure this guy picked me out of all the troops to be his apprentice. My sith days didn't last long because he and I had a falling out due to a particularly unsavory job he wanted me to do.

Speaking of which here's the unsavory one himself ... this is when I first tried to run from the Order. But the Sith don't take kindly to apprentices denying their orders.

Needless to say my Sith Master tortured me for awhile then left me to rot in a cage.

Simple Letter Avatar I made a few months ago, been using it since.

Not bad, sometimes those are the best profile pictures.

Anyhow that's the story of that avatar. Just another drunk night escaping persecution.