Who's hungry?!

Who's hungry?!

I'm heading down to the nearest McDonald's restaurant for a Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola!

Get Wendys you faggot.

>2017
>eating mcdicks

>needs to advertise mcdonalds
>can't show mcdonalds burger because it looks fucking disgusting
>shows picture of five guys, their burgers are great
>chooses disgusting looking picture of five guys burger

wtf

This
West Coast fags missing out on Five Guys

i live on the west coast, we have five guys. they're are like 3 of them within 30 minutes of me

I want a gram of coke.

Everyone from the west tells me they have in and out instead of five guys. Ive never heard of a 6 dudes in the west

In and out is in california. five guys is in washington state

Oh alrighty

Both are in Cali now. I have a 5 guys a block from in and out.

5 guys far superior.

Macdonalds is shit user, you should try Five Guys

2017 liking
>mcdonalds
>five guys
>in-n-out

da fuq?

yr all retarded hillbillies

>having bloody azz rare burgers at multiple pubs & restaurants within blocks in nyc

i've never had in and out but i swear by five guys. still wanna try in and out because of all the hubbub

I wasn't until you posted that damn picture, Thanks OP

hipster faggot, I hope you catch some rare South American super-diarrhea from those rare burgers

Yeah, dumb hillbillies are so deprived, they don't even get to enjoy a good burger in a piss-swamp of human depravity.

A burger pizza

Like lasagna for white trash

you suburban hs faggot - admit yr just jelly you cant be a real man and eat bloody meat as god intended men to do in backward azz bore burb

I don't think you understand why it's a bad idea to eat rare ground beef, or why it's perfectly fine to eat a rare steak. But you probably don't care, so keep making your bad choices and maybe you'll understand when bad things happen.