Rekt thread

Rekt thread

Comon, let that kid rest in peace. Do you really need to spread this around?

*insert edgy comment about being a pussy faggot here*

Story?

i aint watching that shit
.someone gimme a rundown

why would you even save that? rekt threads are about getting rekt not slaughtered

bump for story

damn where did this happen

Faggot

No face Mexifag

Kid got an ekstra airhole

*Record scratch*

*Freeze frame*

Yep, that’s me. You’re probably wondering how I ended up in this situation.

The proof is in the pudding, Arabs are better at cutting off heads than blacks. More video is need to be seen by mexicans but until then Arabs are in the lead.

Man that bitch does not know how to work a knife. Fucking armatures.

No. Mexicans are the best. They go slow and painful. They are ice cold. No IS would ever have the balls to do something like this

That dude was literally trying to cut his head off as fast as possible. Stop trying to make Mexicans seem hardcore. fucking spic

Having your victim leave through all of that is extra karmic baggage that I would rather not hold onto for a killing. Be efficient, be nice, kill your victim and don't bring along the curses of a dying soul into your life for no reason. All the people involved in that video (4) except for (1) are probably all dead themselves because they forgot about karmic law and do not understand that honestly if you live by the sword you die by the sword, period. So have fun fapping to a slow death as you descent into 1000 years of torture for a killing that could have been empathetic to your victim for good boy points with whatever fucking cartel you work under.

Yeah but before that he cut his hands off and skinned his face. And he most definitely fed him cocaine because that faggot was still alive and screaming in agony when he started beheading him

And failing miserably at that. Quit trying to cut the vertebra, find the joint from back to front and punch the hilt. Its like the fuckers never butchered a pig before.

>the 2 chicks in the left

Holy fuck that's funny as shit

Get in here

How the fuck are people this stoopid?

A face like that needs fucking shooting

Lol

Someone went back to the future.

Poached for his ivory

> steal gun from drug guy
> offer said drug guy to resell him his gun
> whatcouldpossiblygowrong.jpg

dont get me wrong, i feel bad for the fact that the kid died, but on the otber side its pure darwinism at work

You apparently haven't seen many beheadings.

They don't do it to be swift and precise, dumbass. It's intentionally shitty. Dull knives and shitty cuts.

Free hat

why do people do this
why are there threads of this horrible shit

Gets me everytime.

BecAuse we're not faggots.

>Story?

el mehico my friendo

never go there ever

Because some people like

Fucking kek am I right Sup Forumsrother

Mexican drug dealers son. One of the cartels.

Yes, i missed old Sup Forums

RIP Snacks

dude you are gay why the fuck would you enter a rekt thread just to bitch about it to people who dont care to listen?
why are you even on this website if you need your tampon changed that badly?
seriously i hope you end up just like the faggot in the OP.
The world would be slightly better without bitch boys like you and i hope upon reading this you realize what a waste your post was and you fucking off and please livestream it too faggot

11 year boy get decapitated form front to back, he is conscious during this event

hahahaha

They keep telling him he picked the wrong side. Imagine that, the last thing going through your mind after having your face peeled, hands chopped off, been stabbed, beaten and had your throats ripped open is "I should've picked the other team" and "Ficking hell, I'm gonna die listening to Sweet Child of mine"

Video proof of why we don't give black people jobs

then they say hitler was a bad guy
this kikes

lmfao i cant

Sup Forumsrothers help me out.
Few days ago user has seen an awesome gore/war compilation with boom de yada song on background.
Pls help user out

karma doesnt work like that you autist, either someone gets struck by lightning and dies or a hundred get a shock by a socket and live. Karma is just a balancing force on part of the entropy of the universe, its not a sentient personal justice system you childish retard

That kid looked like he had a blast in the ball pit, amirite?

Any rape gifs? I can't find good ones or ever been in right thread but I figured what about nude rekt gifs or rape rekt

Kek

Bump 4 this

:^)
>good one

Lol, that dude seems to be a bossy cunt.

this is exactly why we need to genocide the muslims

fucking mexicans

OW the edge

It seriously fucking does you self contradiction rolled into a news paper that wishes to talk about karma without even knowing that the very mention of the thing effects your negatively and is so childish that they do not believe in the system as a whole and who wishes to speak upon the belief of superior knowledge. What do you think, there's some superior force out there that balances shit out for you but somehow having multiplicities of the events is null?

>balancing force on part of the entropy

Entropy doesn't ever fucking balance you shithead that's part of the fucking definition it just reduces until all inputs are are same value. Seriously I don't give a fuck about you but you need to learn that a system of values and coincidences is far superior than a system that just reduces all positive and negative integers to zero. Please respond faggot becAUSE I need to see where you take this thought line and roll with it.

Seconding this

If he had maintained the phalanx they all would have been fine.

I know these guys are fucking crazy but they should at least sharpen their knife. Jesus they are bad at killing people.

That kid
>Allahu Akbus

nice du...
...wtf?!
>nope.jpg

They are just too dumb to sharpen their knives. I'll give it to ISIS, their murder game is on point.

yeah, any bloodline where those teeth are dominant need to be cleansed with extreme prejudice

Then don't, samefag. And instead fuck your own ass.

>Do you really need to spread this around?
uh, YES

yes you are correct, the universe is a sentient consciousness and discriminates between which molecules of air will fill a vacuum in order to achieve a natural balance

I CAN STAND WATCHING KIDS GET BEHEADED, KIDS KILLING JEWS, BUT WHEN YOU CASTRATE A MOUSE THAT CROSSES THE LINE BUD

these threads always make my depression worse

So what hit him?

me too, faggot

7.62x54R

ok so have to ask whatsupwithdat? aside from nignogs being nognigs.

pussy

There is some degree of truth to this.

This is pretty much how you're supposed to do it; if you're gonna fucking do it.
A bit at a time. Use a hand saw though.

Dancing

Fuck me sideways....

Fuck off; cunt that doesn't know proper use of terms.
"Edgy" means nothing anymore because of fucks like you.

Because the bars are closed and boredom ensues. Stop asking stupid questions. Stop forgetting question marks in your sentences, it's rude.

>bad at killing people
Only if the intent is for them to die quickly & with less pain.
If the goal is for it to be slow & brutal, they're expert.

hot

Chest Compression Knockout game 2.0

I also would have accepted niggers always gotta 1 up everything.

So... you can post shit like this here with no fear of getting b& or v&, but if you are a weirdo who posts pictures of naked children, then your life gets ruined?