Why i have higher fps on my integrated card?

Why i have higher fps on my integrated card?
I changed my termic paste and now its all cool and i was getting like 120 fps on my normal card (nvidia 630m) but than it all started to get down to 30/40 idk why
now i open game on intel graphics and i get const 60/90 fps wtffffff
pic for attention, my friend, if i get help i will post more

GPU stuck on 2d clocks?

>GPU stuck on 2d clocks
maybe! i will check msi afterburn screen while plaing and post it here

630m is really bad, and must be a laptop. I would usually suggest getting a new graphics card, but that's not really possible for a laptop (exceptions for newer laptops with external gpus). 40fps is what the card would be at if not less for most games (1080p) try going down to 720fps and lowest graphical settings.

720p not 720fps

i played at same settings at 150 fps so thats not it
also it dont even get past 45'c now

Worst kids game ever

Note next time that thermal paste barely makes a difference unless it's really crap, too much, or too little.

Cs:go is a cpu intensive title, not gpu, and is very well optimized. But for other games that 630m is terrible.

yea but it gives me fun now so i dont carein my case it made difference for a week

Ok one more thing,
in hitman absolute i was getting much more fps, like 50/60 in crowd 35/40 now its much worse like 18 fps

you need to look at this

How is that even possible with the 630m, please lower settings to lowest with 720p, the $60 rx 460 is 5x faster fps wise (not even exaggerating)

yea my card dont even care that game is on

so its stuck on 2d clocks for sure then

but how to repair it? in power management everything is set to be on full power

Could be overheating it

Does it go back to normal clocks when you restart the pc? is the drivers updated?

>]
temp dont go past 50 grades mostly 45, i just changed termo paste so its not overheat
not really but i updated like month ago, new drivers dont affect on my card i think, nvidia dont care about old cards

well you need to check if there is a new driver first of all before you start doing anything else

huh, my game runs fine
>new driver appears
>old driver stops working

suspicious

the clocks are back to normal?

No, its blocked at 405 mhz all the time, its common problem with no common solve i think, i will work on it

Wtf!!! i just pulled cable out than again on and it works now!

well the only other think i no that was causing my gpu to stay at 2d clocks was hardware acceleration. Things like chrome and discord use it and you can turn it off in the settings.
and update your drivers. cya

problem solved thx everyone!

what did you do?

i take cable of the laptop out, than in, and it just worked out, idk why, maybe it showed that it was working on good power plan but it didnt ant that switched it

well if it happens again check out that hardware acceleration thing i was talking about.

Enable unofficial overclock mode in MSI in afterburner. Reboot. Problem fixed. You're welcome.

Because you touch yourself