Alright Sup Forums stil drunk just got home and have a work meeting in like 3 hours. need your opinion

alright Sup Forums stil drunk just got home and have a work meeting in like 3 hours. need your opinion
>>meet female good friend for drinks,
>>always flirty together but she has bf
>>went out to bar danced and had a good time
>>rewind to monday we kissed she freaked out said she cant be that girl blah blah, ask questions if you need more info
>>leaving bar walk her to her car hug her and she kisses me on the neck
>>walk away she calls me back
>>thanks for walking me to my car user
>>dont worry about it ill see ya monday

so like, im 98% sure she has a thing for me, half way admitted it monday when we hung out, just dunno how to pursue it and be something, any suggestions or opinions? will give tl:dr of monday upon request.

but u are fag

I mean, you aint wrong, idk what to do. stupid confusing

I wouldn't even worry about it, user. Even if you do end up stealing her away she seems like that kind of girl who is never happy in any kind of commitment.

You'll find someone else. There's always someone else.

shitty way to put the gist together, my bad

Idk, she tells me about the bf, she seems content just not happy ya know?
But whenever we're together its all smiling and laughs and never a bad time even when its just sitting there watching a movie

Yeah I've been there. She's always complaining but she's not quite ready to break it off with him. But trust me on this. You're just a distraction from the monogamy. If you get her it'll be the same song and dance she's currently doing with her bf. I'm not even saying all women are like this. I'm just saying this girl seems like bad news.

Idk man, i'm really hoping for the best, but i get what youre saying, its definetly a though that's crossed my mind. :/

standard response regarding a girl that might be into you while with somebody else: if she'd cheat on him she'd cheat on you. if you just want to get your dick wet, go ahead. if you want a relationship.. look somewhere else

100% understand, I'm totally down for dick wet, but then again it sucks cause I can see being happy with her in the future.

You're the side guy. The fallback for when/if things go south with the bf. She'll be the type that's always in a 'relationship'... never single long, always has a bf.

Good to screw on the rebound, but stick with her and you'll find she has a backup man within days... if she doesn't already have a waiting list

If she cheats on him she will cheat on you

Up your appearance 20% to make her obsession god-tier.
Get her drinking and make her go with her feelings.
Then ditch her. Her bf won't beat you up.
You'll win, they won't.

ahh dude bf wont be able to beat me up, not like trying to brag but hes a manlet compared to me lol

yeaa :/ as I said a thought thats crossed my mind, but dudes super religious no sex til marriage kinda guy shes bitched about it to me so thought on that is like maybe its just dick for her as a side dude but she said she likes me a lot wish it was a thing blah blah.

Idk man. maybe, just wish I knew if I should hold onto something.

Ain't worth it if she can cheat on him she is sure as hell gonna cheat on you.

Go to sleep, man. You got work.

> just wish I knew if I should hold onto something

Yeah. Your fuckin dignity. Guarantee it... look around and you'll see she's friendly with you, but there's a lot of other guys in the picture.

And there's probably more than one she's having those same convos with. Yeah, I know...
> oh, but when she's not with the bf, she's with me
No... there's plenty of time to be with one of the other backups. She's waiting to break it off with the bf, waiting for one of the backups to show that little bit too much interest. And it won't backfire on her. She'll have picked the target too well by the time she breaks up with the bf.

>mfw everyone is giving op the same advice and he keeps responding the same way.

If you wanted us to tell you to have a relationship with her look somewhere else

You wither smash her, or be a cuck... While bf is smahing ur crush.

Go go go.

That's the point behind these threads...

OP wants to be told he's a cuck.
Everyone else gives OP brotherly advice.

Its like a feels thread, but slightly less whiny

I got to a similar situation a few years ago. My classmate got in bed for a sleepover with me after a party and she had (and still has) a bf. She got all touchy, spooning, etc. and I decided to be a bro and not go for it. I probably should have, but I feel like I did a good deed.

Definetly working on getting dick wet, just want more which sucks.

I agree with the whole if she cheats she'll cheat on you, just hoping it wouldnt be like that if it even gets that far.
Feels threads are always nice lol

I was hesitant about pushing for it after she kissed me on monday because same reason being a bro not trying to make things weird. but it just keeps on her being flirty whenever we hangout, so fuck it, gonna try to go for it and atleast can say I tried and not regret it ya know?

I mean... She's cheating on him and, I'm guessing, you're single so you're not at fault, are you?

I'd say go for a one night stand and try to not catch feelings.

yea, I'm single, but the feelings part is too late, I was trying my best but for whatever reason I got feelings for her now. And everyone around us says they see it from her too. *shrug* one night stand or not I'll be alright

Lol. What a fag.

On the contrary.... I have an exactly similar experience... 2 times. Second time was going to be a 3 way.

> tl dr 2 drunk best friends started gigling snd touching my dick
> i fall to sleeps
> ragrets

So, just fuck it, go for it and hope for the best?

>>she kisses me on the neck
>>walk away

Yepp.

Just fuck it.
Defo fuck it and think about it later.

You'll ragret it for ever.
I fucked up 3-4 years ago... Still think about it.

Would have been nice... But they both sleezy manipulative whores under cover tho.

well she was in her car heading home cause sleep cause early morning, so just walking back to my buddy that was with me to head back home too.

I'm still a virgin, so maybe you're right.

Such is life, user.

I was too.

But then went on and fucked one of them, couple of month later - when she got a new bf.

>fucked her on their bed when we was away
>tore her ass apart about 5 times and 2 times in the morning
>kept smashing her for a month or two, even made her innapropriate suggestions infront bf - what a cuck...

aquire currency, disregard females.

>fucked her on their bed when HE was away*

You can probably hit that for some no strings fun, just as long as she's not expecting more. If you want to get with her, it's not impossible she'll be happy with you, no matter the jaded views here. Yeah there's a chance and you should keep aware of it, but whatever.

Just for some fun between friends though, sounds like she's DTF.

I'm unsure of what shes expecting, I'm down for no strings attatched stuff, its just I want to know for sure whats going on :l

Just Cum & Go. Women are made for nothing but fucking anyways.

This guy fucks.

OP listen to him

women are such whores

Be straight foward and say what you feel. With women you dont have long before they never see you like that again. THE IRON IS HOT, STRIKE NOW OR HOLD YOUR BROKEN DREAMS FOREVER!

Hanging out monday is the plan, get drunk be honest hope for wet dick and whatever else

Good man, like a bandaid rip that shit. She says no then you keep her as a friend and move one emotionally. And dont wait to the end of the night to tell her but do it after a couple of drinks

exactly, i can tell her drunkness levels pretty well now so I'll know when the right time is to do it. and as ya said if no then alls well still friends I can go fuck the next girl.

Good luck!

thanks Sup Forumsro

you are in a position of strength, you can do what you will