Have you guys ever fuckd a gril without a condor?

have you guys ever fuckd a gril without a condor?

i only fuck without condom, i dont understand the question. Masturbation is more satifsfying then condor sex

yes and she had baby. ddn't know if baby was mine or my bandmates.

baby is 16 this year. only seen her twice.

moral of the story = always wear a condor.

Only with a sparrow

Yeah. It was a steak though that I fucked it with.

No. I always fuck with a condor. Only an idiot would smash hoes without one.

once, the ducktape that held the condor snapped and he flew away before i came.

Have you ever posted a thread that wasn't copypasta? Fucking jew.

I've never fucked with a Condor. They are some big ass vultures!

No what's it like?

Fuck, I gotta be honest I thought they were extinct

nah i always take my condor with me everywhere i go

that includes fucking

i was the op of this thread in 2014, so it's not copying

Always wear a condom first, be safe.
Most large-city, liberal millennials have IUDs and get checked regularly and can prove it.
so you're usually only a date or two away from guaranteed safe no condom bangings cum inside 24/7 no probs

My fucking arse you were.

The only times I wore a condor was when it was my first time, and when I do the hershey hole

always without condor. can't feel a thing with rubber. and yeah, i don't fuck strangers.

i have no idea where to get a condor.. pretty sure id get in trouble if i did tho..

Yes i have.. but I am smart.. shoved a sharpie in my pee hole.. no dick snot no babbies

Yes.
Burned my dick to a crisp and the condor ate the remains.

How big of a risk would it be to cum inside my girl if she takes BC? We don't use condoms but I never cum in her unless we're doing anal.

>Not fucking with a condor
Nigga has my back all the time, great wingman too

I've cum in my partner every time we've had sex since her abortion in 2012. 3 years of Implanon, been on the pill ever since.

Fucked my gf without condom since she took bc... No baby was made.

Fucking with condom... Is not that satisfying for me. Advertisements tell lies...
Strangers.... I would do with condom.

i used to fuck my ex all the time without condom, and no go, but yet again she was fucking irregular as fuck and well i did know when to calculate to pull out. god i miss that bitch.

yes, I even fucked without an Eagle

>Yes
>Condom broke half way through we did not notice
>came inside her

mfw

real talk

Bartman was my wingman, literally. We met randomly in the forest on a hike, he circled me until he came upon my position. We talked a bit, and hit it off right away. After a few months Bartman and I moved in together, and he learned that I hadn't been with a girl in 18 months. "Dude, we gotta' get you laid!" I remember him saying excitedly.

We went to the nearest club and the bouncing music almost drove me out, but he told me to stay. In the crowd I noticed this really cute girl with glasses and Bartman went up to her. He started to talk me up, and then he motioned for me to come over.

When I did, I could barely speak, but I got a few words in. Bartman keep talking about some fun storied we had and then he walked away, it was just me and her. Eventually we started to talk and we hit it off. We went back to my place and Bartman wasn't there, my buddy knew I'd bring her home and he went out for the night, even left a note.

That was the first night I had sex without my condor.

Seriously, is there any other way? ...

Just did and have been for years. I love my vasectomy.

Or get a vasectomy

would you fuck a skeleton without a vulture?

I use it only if is a dead body, this way the condor will remove evidences.