Proper.
What's your tag?

Honestly curious about what you do

banksy

he spray paints and markers walls

Uh-oh

Kek

/thread

Lol, I used to grab the tips like the one in the middle off invisible glass sprays in the store.

And wtf with the sekt cap adapters... are all sprays male now? When I stopped a few years ago, rusto just switched to male cans...

yea i only use rusto. adapters are a must

Do you rack the paint?

This. How does the new generation rack paint now? Is it even possible?

not anymore. not worth the risk. from time to time i will switch price tags though

i know people who still rack but when they do they go all in. filling up carts to the brim and walking out nonchalantly.

Bomb those heavens, op!

I miss the good old days. When I was fearless and could write during the day, and not give a fuck.

I still have some old Krylon, from when the quality was as good as Montana. The smell instantly brings back good memories

this is now a graffiti thread.

What era were all of you actively writing?
My run was early to mid 90s, then got caught and had to answer to a raging pissed judge.

>wallet with 100 bucks
>moto z droid
>leatherman multitool
>keys with a tiny flashlight

When I leave my house I typically add a glock 19 and a surefire flashlight.

From 2006 to 2012. But I was never REALLY active.

I was just interested in the stuff, and when I had the chance I would just hit something. I never really went out everyday to hit the town, because of my parents...

So I just thought, I'll keep sketching and when I grow older and move out, I'll go write everyday!

But then, depression hit me... and I just lost interest in all of my hobbies and passions, including this one. It's sad, because when I was younger, I was so addicted to graff and thought it would be forever.

Really sad shit.

fuck... that was me

Can't. Wearing pajamas. No pockets.

Same shit happened to me yo my years were 2012 to like 15 I just never had any friends to hit the town with going alone was never really my thing

Gee bill 2 problem solvers?

nerd

Toy

I get the protein bars, but why Newports?

To smoke

jesus what kind of pants do you wear

This legit my work one plus another iPhone that I used to take the pic

are these the same guy?

you write tickets?
are you a parking warden?

bumping for interest