Anyone else turned on by the thought of their girl's sexual past?

Anyone else turned on by the thought of their girl's sexual past?

Mine got drunk once and told me her ex had a bigger dick than mine, ever since then I've got off on thoughts of him fucking her. Always hoped I'd find an old vid or whatever on her phone, but to no avail :(

bamp

Kys?

how can white boi compete??

Bigger dick don't make you better lover...

jesus fuck, you're as bet as it gets

No it doesn't, also big dicks hurt... An ex of mine told me she was glad that her new lover had a smaller dick than me, because she was always in pain when I fucked her balls deep (I'm 7 inch btw)

me and my ex had a really honest relationship. she openly talked with me about the guys she had fucked before and she told me if they were bigger. i loved every minute of it

Kill yourself already

Chicks don't like getting pounded into the cervix, you, but they do seem to like getting "filled" with dick. So unless the dick is so wide that it can hardly penetrate her at all, it's got more to do with technique.

Oh yea big time. My wife tells me her sexual past all the time and with all the guys she has been with. Such a turn on hearing about her slutty years.

This is a mental illness. You're a faggot if you think about other peoples cocks.

Jews pls go

Niggers are stupid and poor so it doesnt matter that our dicks are smaller

Once a whore always a.....

Yeah, it's hot thinking about when your gf was younger and beta and the things she did with other guys!

I've seen old messages on my gf's phone she's had from guys before me, it's sexy reading them

Not true. She just had a slutty phase and got it out her system. Hot hearing about it

Happens to the best of them...

Cuck

Yea most women go through that phase. Just so hot hearing about my wife's sexual past. She had a really slutty phase

Confirmed small minded beta,

You don't have to be a cuck to get off on stuff your gf used to do

Even better when she's sucking your cock and telling you about it