There's nothing that I'd like to do

There's nothing that I'd like to do.

Only activities I find joy is eating, masturbating and sleeping.

How the fuck do I even start to change it?

Go outside

I regularly walk and sometimes go to gym, but I can't see the benefits

You got any friends?

Going outside isn't a bad idea. You need perspective, mate. Start by telling your whole story, 'cause what you posted there ain't it. There's lots more to you, and manifesting that in words might actually help. Bad thoughts are easily reinforced through expression. Try to balance them out.

nope
5 years without. Don't even how to start to get new ones.

Find things you enjoy doing and do them as often as you can. You'll meet people. Also, try to work out whether or not you're a cunt. If you are, work on not being as much of one.

Try stopping. You'll see the benefits then.

Dubs don't lie.

I understand that it is important. But I'm really short on ideas to do that (call me retarded if you want)

Ppl say that is good to go to gym because you meet new ppl and shit. For me it's bullshit. Ppl are always only minding they own business.

What kinda of activities should I look after

What kinda of activities should I look after?
Any ideas?

Go to a bar
Get drunk
You will make a lot of friends

try boxing

Photography is a good one. Costs are flexible, you can look as normal or desperate hipster as you want while you do it, and you can pretty much do it anywhere. Highly recommended.

Can be fun, but inherently confrontational. Not sure if that's where your head's at right now.

I'm not doubting your intentions, but I think this is a bad idea.

>>Sup Forums728441740
Get in here and call this show with us then. They're letting people on the air.

emigrate, study, reading, writing, cooking, painting, drugs, politics, challenging sports (boxe, martial arts, hunting), stay in nature, grow plants or animals, learn to do something, no fap, a lot more and you don't need only yourself for most of them

Somewhere in this ESL word salad is wisdom.

get a sales job

Ew. No. Strongly disagree.