American """"""""""athletes""""""""""

>american """"""""""athletes""""""""""

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EnXHiSQ-rGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

uk footballers

Check the gold medal count you salted cunt hag.

Danish***

What i really hate, is all these immigrants came to the USA and taught their children to play futbol, and now even our NBA players are flopping cuz they played futbol as kids (I;m looking at you LEBRON!).

Keep futbol in the USA where it belongs:
For children and women!

400lbs. Still extremely fit and could fuck shit up, 'Merica

You do realize that those guys at that size still move faster than your candy ass does.
And hit about 15 times harder than a complete soccer team ever could.
Yeah I said it. Soccer! Now go draw a big fake penalty you bunch of panty wearing girly-men!

This is why your "game" will always be looked down upon as a sport of fairies in North America.

Yeah, 99% of american olympic medals are in swimming. Doesn't count when all the medals are in 19238123321908 variations of a single sport.

dont be talking shit about big Vince you fucking faggot

this turned into a rekt thread pretty fast

wat?
USA Women dominate Soccer Gold Medals

Funny thing is, both these guys (at least before they got old) could outrun just about anyone who might be browsing Sup Forums

Listen here you cunt don't dare disrespect a 350lb man that can out run and out lift you

Lol triggered

>you have to be a skinny manlet to be considered an athlete
no

jesus

I am from NA you tard. What part of me mocking "football" gave you the impression I was from Europoor.

Who said anything about being a "manlet"? As long as someone isn't a fat lard of shit like the fat niggers OP posted, they have the potential to be an athlete.

youtube.com/watch?v=EnXHiSQ-rGk

>this is an athlete in yurop

only a canadian would represent "from NA". Scum.

Jesus, you are retarded aren't you? You're the one that brought up North America, I was just informing you I was apart of it.

When a motherfucker is that big and fat but can still run twice as fast as you, then he's a goddamn athlete. Especially in the sport he obviously fucking dominates.

it's ok Mrs. Canada. relax

Ah so you're going "I was just trolling" route now. I can see why, best to look like a troll than a retard who can't read or understand context.

A FUCKING LEAF

You got me, Gaylord.

>Trying to use women as an example to prove a point

Stop, just... no.

He's a big guy