ITT we are all Ricks

ITT we are all Ricks

Like getting two birds stoned at once

*burp* F..f fuck you OP

I'm not even sure what that means tbh.

Fuck off with memeing rick and morty faggot

TIME TO GET WRECKED

Who the, who the fuck let a Morty in here?

Wh....What *burp* the fuck ar...e you saying Morty? That o... *burp* Op is a fag?

You show-verse sucks, its the size of a fucking dvd-box, you power one evenings entertaiments tops. One bad gag, and i drop your show like a mike- now hyper smart Rick, what are you gonna do? Thats right bitch, you are going to roll with it. Pretend its funny. Dance like a monkey.
Cause, you got no choice, got no voice. Show us what you got, or we kill you on the spot.

He-heyyy guys im Rick J462 and I'm from a dimension where everyone is a burrito cultist and also not that smart. W-w-whats goin on in here?

Hey have you guys seen my plumbus?

I dont eat poop...

I'm Eric Stoltz mask Rick. I considered killing myself when I found the citadel of Ricks and saw I was fucked up. Then they told me about dimension J-19 and I feel a lot better now. At least OP wasn't as much of a consistent fag in that reality

Any *burp* of you have dead family's so your relationship with Unity worked out? I got a need for s-some readheads

Hi J-19 Zeta 7

I'm pretty sure I saw that d- *burp* icknose Rick B592 using it somewhere.

Pickle Rick!

So a highly functional alcoholic with suicidal episodes and hates just about everyone?

Sounds right.

Hey! The council of Ricks forbids you from speaking such anti-Rick hate-speech

Hi I'm Rick from the family Guy dimension where everyone is in Undertale. Also my Morty is Marty Morrissey.
>Pic related

WHERE CAN I GET SOME FUCKING SZECHUAN DIPPING SAUCE!?

WE NEED TO GO BACK IN TIME AND GET GET MCDONALD'S!!!

W-*burp*whoa morty, when did you become such a tough guy?